PDA

View Full Version : Cool glitch (that i don't need help for, nor is it game-affecting)

Ryastar
11-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Right, so, i was winding towards the end of a battle, there is a stack of 15 vampires and some other stack. It is my giants' turn. I order them to use earthquake. They kill the stack of vampires, however, the stack of vamps remain, with a zero where it says the numbers of troops in the stack. IT is their turn next, and they regenerate to full health (still zero of them) they then turn into bats and attadck my giants, ressurecting one of themselves, meaning there is now a stack of 1 vampire bat.

I have no idea how that happened, but it was frickin cool

Smash
11-26-2008, 03:08 PM
My turn :).
Today i wanted to sail to islands but i got lvl up during chat so at the end of process i end sitting on the beach and watching like this big ship is sailing to destiny without me ;).

Keneth
11-26-2008, 03:20 PM
How you could have leveled up during a chat?

Smash
11-26-2008, 04:20 PM
I ended quest which gave me enough exp to lvl up and still in chat i choose to sail to islands, when ships animation started windows with choose options show up after i pick up i found myself sitting on the beach and watching my ships sail away :D.

Handel
11-28-2008, 01:11 AM
BTW - I use the latest patch and there is a bug if I try to make something on the adventure map which needs time (isn't instantaneous) a rotating hourglasses appear. But if an enemy catches me untill the hourglasses are rotating the battle screen appears but the battle cannot start and I have to reload.

Ryastar
11-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Whoa! a new one:

I was getting on to one of the floating platforms in demonis, and i guess i clicked too far on the other end, cause my hero kept going, and fell off the end. I was then able to navigate around UNDERNEATH the lake of lava that i thought just makes up the background of demonis. I couldn't see my hero, but i could click , and i woould look just like my hero was moving! I didn't explore far, but for all i know i could have gone anywhere this way. I found that if i went back to the platform (which was of course way above me), i could regain the heights simply by clicking. It was WEIRD.

I wish my hero had dripped lava when he came back, though. *sigh*

Keneth
11-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Yup, I accidentally fell off the map too though I can't remember where exactly, I followed some obscure path which obviously didn't have a wall at the end and bam. :mrgreen:

Smash
11-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Try lake near this banshee witch in death land :).

Keneth
11-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Yup, goes straight in and doesn't drown. :D

TemjinGold
11-30-2008, 12:26 PM
I was in the Undead Underground in Islands of Freedom. When I exited and climbed into my boat, the camera angle must have been wrong because I tried taking one step and ended up sailing my boat INTO the underground (it's just sitting on the floor.) Had to reload to get out of that place...