PDA

View Full Version : can you reset the chest of rage ??

a_beast33
11-25-2008, 04:36 PM
hi all
ok ive accidentally leveled up on the wrong selected upgrade (as theres 2)
and i would like to know if i can change it ?

i only have one saved game so i cannot go back shall we say.

thanks for any help

mike

Keneth
11-25-2008, 04:40 PM
No. Use quicksave, at least then you'll have 3. :P

a_beast33
11-26-2008, 06:16 PM
well that really sucks.
there should be reset in game.

Stepsongrapes
11-26-2008, 08:03 PM
well that really sucks.

I'm missing why there should be a reset beyond quicksave.

Frankly, I think the 3-slot rotating quick save is wonderful. Just remember to hit F5 every few minutes and the most you'll lose is 5 minutes of play time.

Gatts
11-27-2008, 06:17 AM
well that really sucks.

Well:
1.) is single player - you can save/load anytime
2.) is single player - you have all the time to think about any upgrade/ level change
3.) some games do have such feature - but it is always in conjuction with the game atmosphere and game strategy (which is strictly designed by developers and we should learn to trust these guys... )
4.) Diablo 2 in multiplayer did not allow you to reset your level up changes - and you can't apply points 1, 2, there, still the game did not suffer from absance of such feature
5.) is single player - you can start again and no one cares - only you will have more fun
6.) any change you make on level -up - even unwanted - as no matter what rage skills are chosen - you will still find some of them usefull.
7.) it is intended part of the game - not that you select something wrong, but that the game will give you limited options on level ups - so you may not develope your spirits to your likings - randomness - good thing
8.) each spirit has 30 levels - what a not big deal selecting few skills wrong?

a_beast33
11-29-2008, 03:38 PM
well why not make a stand/house where you have to pay a certain amount of gold to reset the chest of rage ???

Keneth
11-29-2008, 04:27 PM
OR don't make stupid choices without backup saves and there's no need for one. :P

Fandango
12-19-2008, 07:09 AM
OR don't make stupid choices without backup saves and there's no need for one. :P

Amen to that. :cool: