PDA

View Full Version : Big problem with troops!!!

pacha87
11-23-2008, 12:00 PM
hi to everyone ,before sorry for my bad english :), i have a big problem with this games... when i start a combat appears that i loose the match, and the message say that all of my troops are out of controls..... why???? what i have to do??? so i can't start a combat because i loose it without the match...

Keneth
11-23-2008, 12:12 PM
It's possible that you don't have enough leadership to control your troops, if you removed any item that gives you +leadership and you had your army maxed out at the time, it's likely most/all troops would go out of control. Check your army capacity and dismiss/garrison what you don't need.

pacha87
11-23-2008, 12:31 PM
i try to dismiss all of the troops... but nothing... i loose the match without fight... it's impossible...

TemjinGold
11-23-2008, 12:40 PM
On the bottom left of each of your troops icons, do you see a face or do you see a red crystal? If you see the crystal, it means you don't have enough leadership. You may have too many units for every stack (not just one.) Why don't you tell us how many of each kind of unit you have and your hero's leadership value? Then we can figure it out.

pacha87
11-23-2008, 01:06 PM
i see a face... i've 2260 leadership, and 3 bowmen , 3 priest and 32 peasants , 10 knight and 10 horseman .. the message when i try to fight is this you are defeated all your troops are out of control the battle has finished....

Keneth
11-23-2008, 02:29 PM
That's odd, would you care to post a screenshot? Also tell us what troops you have in your army.

TemjinGold
11-23-2008, 05:22 PM
i see a face... i've 2260 leadership, and 3 bowmen , 3 priest and 32 peasants , 10 knight and 10 horseman .. the message when i try to fight is this you are defeated all your troops are out of control the battle has finished....

Wait... sounds like you are in the tutorial playing the Paladin. Is that right? If so, who did you try to fight?

pacha87
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
i try also with mage and warrior... i tr to fight whit the dragon..

TemjinGold
11-24-2008, 01:24 AM
That's odd. I think that's a bug then. Have you tried any other fights? Try nabbing the princess and running out without fighting the dragon, then fight the necromancer behind door #2.

Gatts
11-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Yep that is pretty ODD -> you should paste this in the Technichal Problem and Solutions topic/thread , add screenshot (of your hero in hero screen and of the combat when you get the reported message) also your game version + system properties (HW / DirectX ...)