PDA

View Full Version : 2009 huh

KENWORTH
11-23-2008, 09:59 AM
well 2009 it is i dont think so to me it seems itll never come out from what i just read from the letter so we can give up on this thing and continue with our lives and when i do come ou most of us will be less interested in getting the game cause it took so long with all the bugs and other bs

Freak Of Nature
11-23-2008, 12:24 PM
I understand you, now i'm going to make my thread to complaint about release date... was it really necesarry to make new thread to say your opinion? you could do that in Iger Letter thread instead ;)

mbp
11-23-2008, 08:02 PM
I understand you, now i'm going to make my thread to complaint about release date... was it really necesarry to make new thread to say your opinion? you could do that in Iger Letter thread instead ;)

After 6 years, we can't write many more threads than the release date and our complainings. And its traslation to russian, of course ;) If not, the forum will be dead in two weeks. Indeed, last week's replies are release date complainings, mails for release date asking and so. Even talking about Eurotruck or wheather is no longer fun.

bakingcookies
12-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Well, there's nothing more we can do. Except sing some limp bizzzzzzzzkit!!!!

Like a chump HEYYYYY Like a chump HEYYYYYYYY like a chump HEYYYYYYY
i did it all for the nookie, COME ON
the nookie, COME ON
so you can take that cookie, and stick it up your YEAAAAHHHHHH stick it up your YEAHHHHHHHH STICK IT UP YOUR YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stoned_Trucker
12-06-2008, 07:34 AM
its funny how you hope and hope and just give up... Sorta like how steam handles there issues... All through crap. Its all crap, gaming is crap... I say nuke the whales and call it a day

toradnic
01-13-2009, 12:12 PM
i just wanted to ask, how many peoply work on that game? As for me it seems like 2. Manager and one employee

Freak Of Nature
01-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Admin, when will we get some news, on how is the testing going, are they aproaching the end of it or the end is far away yet ?

Nike-it
01-14-2009, 06:07 AM
Admin, when will we get some news, on how is the testing going, are they aproaching the end of it or the end is far away yet ?

I'll post some news, when I get them myself. At the present moment I don't have anything new.

Freak Of Nature
01-14-2009, 06:08 PM
I'll post some news, when I get them myself. At the present moment I don't have anything new.
Are you always waitting for developers to send an email with news, or you send them email to get them? Just curious :)

digit
01-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Are you alwaysto waitting for developers to send a email with news, or you send them email to get them? Just curious :)

good question mate!

Freak Of Nature
01-16-2009, 02:08 PM
good question mate!
Too Bad no answer yet :?

obsolum
01-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Look, it won't do any good if an admin keeps bugging the developers asking for news. If there's actual news I'm sure the developers will let us - or a forum administrator/moderator - know. Besides, what the hell does it matter what the current state of the game is? It's not ready and that's all that matters.

Freak Of Nature
01-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Look, it won't do any good if an admin keeps bugging the developers asking for news. If there's actual news I'm sure the developers will let us - or a forum administrator/moderator - know. Besides, what the hell does it matter what the current state of the game is? It's not ready and that's all that matters.

If you don't see any matter, good for you, but I see I want to know how is going testing, are they even approaching end of testing, or they still have countless bugs to fix :P

trucknisse
02-05-2009, 02:24 PM
If you don't see any matter, good for you, but I see I want to know how is going testing, are they even approaching end of testing, or they still have countless bugs to fix :P

Yeah, I want a developer blog that is so common these days.