PDA

View Full Version : quest help

gobbles
11-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi, I have some questions about quests that i need to complete and for the life of me i can't find where i'm supposed to go now.

First one is feeding Egnum. I have picked up all of the evilns but i forgot where to find Egnum??

Second question is i don't know where to go to find Ultrax to find the sapphire egg?

Lastly, where is Mehgard so i can talk to the engineer about getting the key?

I just found this forum today and i've been reading so much. You all are so smart with such intersting strategies.

Thanks for any help!

Metathron
11-22-2008, 08:24 PM
1. In my first game, I remember I had a lot of trouble finding the guy as well. I don't remember where he is from memory, though, but I think it's the Magic Valley, close to where you landed coming from Darion; I remember because that was one of the first, if not the first, quests I obtained in Ellinia.

2. You did not visit all the platforms. The one to Ultrax is directly behind the house of the guy who gave you the quest. Take notice though: you can only go to Ultrax once and then the portal closes.

3. You get to it from Taron Mines, the bottom right corner, to be specific, if we're looking at the mini map. It's just a bit further on from the platform leading to the Underground sea.

Welcome!

gobbles
11-22-2008, 09:13 PM
thanks for the quick response. I found Mehgard so now its just a matter of how much time can i play tonight :-)

TemjinGold
11-22-2008, 09:44 PM
To find Egnum, just sail around the first map of Ellinia in a boat. He's near one of the places that you can land your boat at.

Keneth
11-22-2008, 09:56 PM
No he's not, Egnum is in a tower straight from where you first land, a bit to the south-west. Sailing around the continent in a boat would be a waste of time. :mrgreen:

Wenla
11-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Hi, I have some questions about quests that i need to complete and for the life of me i can't find where i'm supposed to go now.

I had similar problems with my first game, and I learned to use notes on map. Now I mark all starting points of quests and resources I'll propably need later. I also remove map notes after quest is completed, so I see only active ones on maps. This help a lot with long lasting quests!

Wenla