PDA

View Full Version : which are the best answers to get the spirits of rage to work for you

AngelSlayer7
11-22-2008, 04:22 AM
which are the best answers to get the spirits of rage to work for you

and what items you need to get to them?.

and which one is the best one?

Metathron
11-22-2008, 10:37 AM
There are no best answers. Each requires something of you. I'm sure you can find that out for yourself, there's no need to spoil you. Let it just be said that the first two spirits are available early on, and the last two much later.

Gatts
11-27-2008, 06:21 AM
all the other answers are only for fun - to provide you with interesting story / background about each of the spirits.

The one and ultimat answer (or question?) you will need to make them (at least the first two ones - mr. Ironman and Mr. Froggy) is:

Will you work for me?

Mr. Ironman will ask you to fight mages, if you win - he works for ya.
Mr. Froggy will request food : royal snakes or venomous spiders - you need to heve them in your army and than talk to Mr. Froggy - the stack will dissapear - if not enough units were in your stack - you will se percentage of "fullness" - use this as guidance to know how much you still need to buy to make him work for you.

KingNothing
11-27-2008, 07:04 AM
and to get line u most go to korada ( dwarven lands )
i'll have do go there by quest
and right after us exit the mines
make a few steps with ur hero
and she'll say u where to go

:D

but dunno for the reaper
didn't got him yet

Metathron
11-27-2008, 08:31 AM
For sleem, you need to give him something venomous, so it doesn't have to be royal snakes; in fact, if you can feed him the other ones (swamp snakes, I think), you'd be better off doing that rather than wasting the great royal snakes.

Reaper will serve you after you liberate a castle in Taron Mines.

KingNothing
11-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Reaper will serve you after you liberate a castle in Taron Mines.

damn
i was in front of the enterance of teron mines and i didn't got in
it tought it was only for monster killing( dunno how to say difrent ) cause i didn't got any quest there

xD