PDA

View Full Version : Reviving troops questions

monkeydog
11-21-2008, 01:05 PM
1. Can inquisitors resurrect any fallen troops including level 5's and magic immunities such as black dragons?
2. Will sacrifice allow you to get more troops than you started with as long as you have enough leadership to control them?
3. If you attack during your current round, then cast time back, does it still return you to the previous round, or does it return you to the beginning of the current round sense you have actually used your turn?

Gatts
11-21-2008, 02:25 PM
1. Can inquisitors resurrect any fallen troops including level 5's and magic immunities such as black dragons?
2. Will sacrifice allow you to get more troops than you started with as long as you have enough leadership to control them?
3. If you attack during your current round, then cast time back, does it still return you to the previous round, or does it return you to the beginning of the current round sense you have actually used your turn?

1. sorry, not sure
2. Yes - and also above your leadership so you should watch out :) [but it should be easy - as you can check how many you have, how many you may have and the sacrifice will show you how many you will gain - easy math]
3. Pro's told me that time-back can return you 1.999 turns back - I hope it somehow answers you question [I can remember that when returned some units back to full health even if they lost some unit in this and previous round - two round, but I am not sure if this specific unit moved or not]

TemjinGold
11-21-2008, 02:35 PM

1. Yes to first half no to second. Gizmo is the only way I know of to heal blacks and they cannot be ressurected.

2. Sacrifice does not look at your leadership at all.

3. Should be previous round but not sure.

monkeydog
11-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys.

Metathron
11-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Gizmo is the only way I know of to heal blacks and they cannot be ressurected.

Also shaman's axe special.

alon
11-22-2008, 10:20 AM
1. Inquisitors cannot resurrect Thorns (plant-life), can't resurrect Cyclopes (None living - Animated by Magic), can't resurrect any kind or form of undead - and can't resurrect Black Dragons (since they are immune to all magic: "good" and "bad").

2. Yes, and as said: it will disregard your leadership which means - if on Normal, your unit will just roam around and do nothing much, on hard/impossible - your unit will go crazy attacking anything near it, including your own troops! The trick to overcome this: write down your leadership MAX for each unit, go into battle and once they go beyond your leadership - attack them with 'minimal strength' until you kill enough so they don't go above your leadership score.

3. It will return the unit to the start of the previous round - provided the space it occupied at the start of the previous round isn't taken.