it can be used with moment of thruth?

Boyarpunk
11-19-2008, 05:26 PM

Does anybody have a Moment of Truth?? :eek:

forlik
11-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Yes. I confirm. All vfs-files from addon (Moment of Truth) was successfully unpacked.

forlik
11-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Does anybody have a Moment of Truth?? :eek:

Yes. Anybody (at least me) have Moment of Truth :)

AHO
11-20-2008, 09:33 AM
Yes. Anybody (at least me) have Moment of Truth :)

Yes because it's still not pulished in other languages than russian...:(

forlik
11-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Yes because it's still not pulished in other languages than russian...:(

Moment of Truth was published 28.03.2008 in Russia and ex-USSR. And, as I see, this game has only russian publisher (1C) and probably never be published in USA and EU :(

AHO
11-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Moment of Truth was published 28.03.2008 in Russia and ex-USSR. And, as I see, this game has only russian publisher (1C) and probably never be published in USA and EU :(

Well how about making an unofficial translation patch?
This also exists for other games from russia (e.g. Kreed - Battle for Savitar).

forlik
11-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Well how about making an unofficial translation patch?
This also exists for other games from russia (e.g. Kreed - Battle for Savitar).

It's too difficult for me without resource files editor. But I can provide all needed files from Moment of Truth to somebody who wants to try.

sorrenti
11-20-2008, 11:06 PM
It's too difficult for me without resource files editor. But I can provide all needed files from Moment of Truth to somebody who wants to try.

yes, please. I cannot help, but maybe someone could try... hyako, are you there? ;)

hykao
11-21-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi!

We have the needed fan-made coder progs for .shadvs files, what we used to our Hungarian translations of both games, as well as, we have an auto-installer-method for both games (what extracts all the .vfs files, copies the needed modified files, then deletes the original .vfs files), so we can help. But I think the MoT has been translated to English for a long time now...so I don't think it should re-translate...I think if the MoT will not be released officially in English, the publisher or developers will help us about English translation.

...but I dreamed an unofficial international "all in one" patch thing to DtS (and later to MoT), what would contain for example different translations (German, Hungarian etc.), uncensored textures and AHO's modifications. All the installable components would be optionable and selectable. AHO and the others, what do you think about it?

AHO
11-21-2008, 10:19 AM
We have the needed fan-made coder progs for .shadvs files, what we used to our Hungarian translations of both games,

Hi hykao,
did I understand right? You have an editor for shadvs?

Could you send me this and other DtS-Progs?

forlik
11-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi hykao,
did I understand right? You have an editor for shadvs?

Could you send me this and other DtS-Progs?

It will be very helpful for me too. Please.

forlik
11-21-2008, 11:22 AM
...but I dreamed an unofficial international "all in one" patch thing to DtS (and later to MoT), what would contain for example different translations (German, Hungarian etc.), uncensored textures and AHO's modifications. All the installable components would be optionable and selectable. AHO and the others, what do you think about it?

Good idea! But how about merge missions from DtS with MoT? Updated MoT graphics engine, models and textures looks much better. Also we can play 17 missions! I already made some steps in this direction, but a lot of troubles... :(

hykao
11-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Not really an editor, but converter progs...(shadvs -> txt, and txt -> shadvs)...
I have to ask permission from the author of this progs, before I'd send them to anybody...but if you send me the shadvs files, I can convert them for you without permission... ;)

All the 17 missions with improved graphics and new Strogov's appearance? ...perhaps the developers have been thinking about it...

forlik
11-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Not really an editor, but converter progs...(shadvs -> txt, and txt -> shadvs)...
I have to ask permission from the author of this progs, before I'd send them to anybody...but if you send me the shadvs files, I can convert them for you without permission... ;)

All the 17 missions with improved graphics and new Strogov's appearance? ...perhaps the developers have been thinking about it...

Not exactly. All 17 missions with MoT graphics and MoT Strogov's appearance :)

sorrenti
11-21-2008, 06:12 PM
I think the MoT has been translated to English for a long time now...so I don't think it should re-translate...I think if the MoT will not be released officially in English, the publisher or developers will help us about English translation.

ok, maybe some moderator could give some hint...

AHO
11-21-2008, 08:18 PM

Well, I think it's an great idea. I'm in ;)
But I could do much more with an ShadVS-Editor/Tool. :)

hykao
11-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Hi!

I have the needed permission, so pls PM me with mail adress where I'd send files. ;)