PDA

View Full Version : Human meat for zombie in cemetary

1nikita1
11-18-2008, 06:46 PM
Does any one know if there is a way to offer human meat to zombie in swamp cemetary? ( I know, disgusting, especially for paladin:oops:)

Roman
11-18-2008, 10:32 PM
You can just kill the Zombie and take his stuff.

JDR13
11-19-2008, 05:27 AM
Yes, killing him is actually the only option, and it's well worth it.

1nikita1
11-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Yes, I wacked him. I got the pain skull this time, which is really fab when it finally turns into dead skull. I was just made curious by a post in another thread that said something about pouring holy water on the zombies brains. Also the other times I killed him his treasure was not as good!

Gatts
11-20-2008, 08:57 AM
Sad - I hoped there is something more... for instance sometime I like to go for undead army (so I turn very likely the paladin into undead paladin, gaining undead armies to hire), also I would gladly feed human flash to the zombie (like bringing archers, swordsman) and gaining some cool undead shop as reward...

Alto
11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
I am having problems with the zombie from the cemetary as well.
I have already blown up the alchemist bottle / quest from the Witch and now I am unable to talk to the zombie- Dwarven Alchemist ..... is there a way or do I need to restart ?

Gatts
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
I am having problems with the zombie from the cemetary as well.
I have already blown up the alchemist bottle / quest from the Witch and now I am unable to talk to the zombie- Dwarven Alchemist ..... is there a way or do I need to restart ?

Nope - no restart - I am pretty sure that the zombie and the blow up of the glass bottle are not connected at all... (I could be wrong of course, but I believe I am over 95% right)

Victor86
11-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Actually you have to blow up the glass bottle in order to be able to talk to the zombie about the human meat or to fight with him , but after you blow it up you must talk to the dwarf before leaving for the zombie .

Avariel
02-17-2009, 07:11 AM
In order to give human meat to this zombi, I have to do similarely than with Sleem, and bring some human unit ?

Ryastar
02-17-2009, 01:41 PM
NO, the ONLY thing you can do with him is kill him and take his stuff.

Avariel
02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh, that's sad... Thanks for information !

OGKingsBounty92
02-18-2009, 02:03 AM
How can I kill this zombie? I keep running into him and I get an option saying leave the zombie alone or something like that. I didn't even know who he was or which quest he was from.

I tried fighting him but can't do it, how are you people getting to the actual fight with him?

Ryastar
02-18-2009, 02:14 AM
You have to have talked to the dwarf after blowing up the thing outside his hut, but before going to report to the witch that you have done it. He will then give you a quest to go get some things from the zombie in the cemetery. After you retrieve the things from him, you get the option to fight him. He will not talk to you unless you have the dwarf`s permission, so if you missed the quest (like i did on my first playthrough), tough luck, but you won`t be able to fight him.

OGKingsBounty92
02-21-2009, 05:29 PM
You have to have talked to the dwarf after blowing up the thing outside his hut, but before going to report to the witch that you have done it. He will then give you a quest to go get some things from the zombie in the cemetery. After you retrieve the things from him, you get the option to fight him. He will not talk to you unless you have the dwarf`s permission, so if you missed the quest (like i did on my first playthrough), tough luck, but you won`t be able to fight him.

Thanks for the reply.

Damn man they need to fix this bs of missed quests and random items. It kills a big aspect of the game. :mad: