PDA

View Full Version : Special Request from a HoMM Fanatic

bizartist
11-17-2008, 06:37 AM
I'm a big fan of King's Bounty: The Legend, and I think it has the potential to be the HoMM V we always wanted (instead of the Ubisoft version, which fell flat for me). To make all strategy and heroes fans rejoice and pay you tons of money, please do the following:

Start with the engine and art style from King's Bounty: The Legend
Use it to build a clone of Heroes of Might and Magic III: Wake of the Gods
Implement your own story campaign using your own characters (crossovers from KB:TL perhaps?)
improve the AI as much as possible (without making it cheat)
Release it as Heroes of King's Bounty
Make lots of money from appreciative strategy fans :)

I think every fan of turn based gaming and fantasy RPGs will agree, the world would be a much better place if this happened.

Keep up the great work! :D

Gatts
11-18-2008, 01:15 PM
For this I would add (if ever should KB tL go MP):
don't diminish to the factions only (like human castle, undead castle, orc castle) - but let people build their castles freely (make only heroes unique - and even more unique by free skill combinations)
Like you may start with necromancer hero, but you can select skills that will help your griffins be stronger together with your vamps :)

Hybrid armies is the BONUS of this game and throwing it away would move such MP game back in th pack of old HOMM series (not that HOMM is bad, but this hybridness of KB opens fully new ways of play)

By this one could battle his friend, where first one would be for Hybridness, the second one would be DWARF lover - the first one would benefit from the crazy combinations, but the second one from morale and dwarf specific skills/sets - who would be the victor?