PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Wireless Headphone getting no sound

Stever717
11-16-2008, 11:10 AM
If anyone understands Bluetooth Wireless headphones better than I do I could use some help. I can turn on the headphones and hear sound windows xp makes and the Media Player,plays through them, but when I start KB I can't hear anything. I can Alt-Tab out of KB and the headphones are still connected and still receiving sound from other sources.

twocandles
11-26-2008, 01:19 PM
Same issue here. It seems that KB uses the first audio device, and not the one selected on windows.

I cannot here the game through my USB headphones, but only through my speakers (connected to the soundcard).

Xcamr
12-17-2008, 07:10 PM
I fixed this issue on my system. There's an .ini file in the game folder that you need to edit (don't remember the name at the moment) and luckly there aren't many .ini files to check. The variable says something about ForceSoundCard or something VERY similar. Change its value from -1 to 1 and start the game!

Stever717
12-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks, I check it out :)

Stever717
12-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks Xcamr :!: you solved my problem as well. :grin: Now I can play late at night and not wake people up ;)

Here the info for anyone with a similar problem :

Go to King's Bounty/data and look for the default.ini file. Open it with notepad and at the end there is a section called , Integer Parameter. the line you want is, setf ~cl_force_soundcard -1
Change that -1 to 1 and then save file and load the game.

Now the bluetooth headphones work when they are on and the speakers work when I am not using the headphones. :grin: