PDA

View Full Version : Pain Skull, where to get it?

Valerio80
11-15-2008, 09:14 AM
I know that almost all things in this game are random, but i read somewhere that you can obtain ita from a quest you receive from a friendly zombie in the swamp. I searched all the swamp, but the only friendly zombie i found is the one from wich you have to take an item for another quest, and it keeps just saying me he want human meat to eat... is it that zombie? what should i do to make him give me the quest? any other info on where to find the skull?

kadrzys
11-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I killed him and I got some Necklace giving bonus damage to fire spells, maybe after feeding him he will give you Pain Skull.

Valerio80
11-15-2008, 09:48 AM
I got the necklace too on first run, but this time i'd prefere the skull!

I can't feed him anyway, i have no such option in the dialogue, i can only kill him or leave... another player here on this forum said you have to find some holy water for his cracked skull... but it does not ask me anything similar, he simply wants meat :-/

Valerio80
11-15-2008, 01:55 PM
I tried killing him and i got a damn golden feather this time!

Sigh i want the skull, if there's a way please tell me :(

monkeydog
11-21-2008, 02:05 PM
I believe I got mine from defeating the General in the Necro castle in Death Valley. If you wear it long enough, it will turn into the dead skull which has nice bonuses.