PDA

View Full Version : Treasure maps

Metathron
11-14-2008, 05:29 PM
I have three treasure maps from different people in the Islands of Freedom, but I can't quite work out where the places marked by X are. Actually, one is a kind of key in the form of a pyramid. Are you supposed to use it in the cemetery in Western Islands? I didn't see any way for that to work.

Any hints?

EDIT: I see that one of the maps leads to a diamond the only value of which is in selling it apparently.

Splitfinger
12-30-2008, 02:44 AM
I have three treasure maps from different people in the Islands of Freedom, but I can't quite work out where the places marked by X are. Actually, one is a kind of key in the form of a pyramid. Are you supposed to use it in the cemetery in Western Islands? I didn't see any way for that to work.

Any hints?

EDIT: I see that one of the maps leads to a diamond the only value of which is in selling it apparently.

Can you tell me where the area is? I'm trying to find the site where to dig the diamond.

Thanks

travelingoz
12-30-2008, 03:21 AM
The pyramid key works on the crypt in the cemetary near the orc castle in the islands.

One "x" map may be related to the pirate also near the orc castle who wants you to go into the cave and retrieve his treasure (gold + artifact).

The other "x" map is for finding Titans tear (from dying captain). It will be a place in Arlania near the griffin island, NOT the western/eastern islands.

Hope that helps.

lauvhk
12-31-2008, 01:17 AM
The diamond location is near the place where you obtain the Holy Indulgence quest.

augi182
02-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I spent the pyramid key on coffin on wester island, it is failure??because i dont get anything from ghost of pirate.

Koki
02-09-2009, 06:01 AM
You will met him again at Eastern Islands.