PDA

View Full Version : Release Demo

Matt22
11-14-2008, 02:05 AM
It's bad enough that you cannot keep your word on release dates but you tip toe around everything as well and make excuses out your ass. I question if this will ever get done or will the community ever be able to play any part of this in their own home before the year 3045. Just a thought im sure some admin will just shoot this post down prob with something like Release date is not certain and never was.

;)

Ubaku
11-14-2008, 03:31 AM
There is no point in a demo now when the game is actually done and they are just testing. Just give us the game thats all.

And anyway calm down, wait for my letter to Igor saturday.

Ubaku
11-14-2008, 04:48 AM
What can I tell you, I don't know any more than Igor Belago tells me. We will see after Saturday when I email him.

enso
11-14-2008, 07:18 AM
I think we dont need demo as The game is ready so why they do not release this game?Im not waiting the release that Im just curious and wait the Replay from the developers to ubaku's mail. ı CANT Bear anymore.They behave like a coquettish girl,who shows her part of body :D but cant give it to us.... Christmas idea is reaaly good even the movimakers releases the movie at these times.

digit
11-14-2008, 07:47 AM
I think we dont need demo as The game is ready so why they do not release this game?

Obviously the game isnt ready because their not releasing it!

enso
11-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Obviously the game isnt ready because thier not releasing it!

I meant as they say they finished the game and they are testing.

I closed my eyes and waiting for ubaku's mail and its replay,because nomatter how we speak nothing changes and we are still waiting.

Hey producers we are your customers,dont be rude to us. Customer is always right isn't it?

Wishes

yesil
11-14-2008, 10:05 AM
they need the game not publish if it continues, I think in Year 2010

mbp
11-16-2008, 01:18 AM
We have already played the Demo. We've seen too many Igromir maniac-drivers videos destroying cars and trucks, so we can say we've just played the damned Demo jeje ;)

bakingcookies
11-16-2008, 09:42 PM
I really think if his game is gonna take atleast a year longer, they should just scrap it. It's completely out of date as is and not even worth the price they're gonna ask.