PDA

View Full Version : bug: ice spirit recharge

tegehel
11-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi,

When you go to charge the Ice Spirit for Rage at the electric machine thingy and you get attacked before it's fully charged, the game freezes (or rather, goes into an infinite loop of sort).

You have to press 4-5 times to recharge it completely. Each time, it says "charged x%, continue?"...if you get attacked while the panel is up (and before you answer) the games freezes, as it waits for you to click yes, but at the same it just loaded the fight screen, which takes precedence over the previous panel about whether you want to continue or not. In other words, the fight loading screen is up forever, and in the background (not visible), there is still the panel asking you whether you want to continue or not.

Makes sense?

Best,

C.

PS: love the game.

monkeydog
11-13-2008, 08:20 PM
I had that happen to me. Just defeat the interfering mob first, then try charging the device. It should work fine then.

tegehel
11-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Absolutely, what you describe is the way it was meant to be played I think.

That said, there is still a bug that needs to be fixed.

C.

NatashaQuick
11-14-2008, 12:05 AM
This happened to me when I fought the first boss. For some reason the game was starting the battle before the dialog was over, and I wouldn't be able to do anything in battle because the dialog screen was up behind it (I could see the text box as the battle was loading and as I killed the process). I had to figure out the "right" things to say to the orc to prevent that from happening, and also not to talk to the orc directly but to walk towards the center of the area and allow the dialog to start automatically. It's a glitch but at least it has an easy workaround.