PDA

View Full Version : treastie of tactics

nakago
11-11-2008, 03:34 PM
General Korador has supposed to written this Treastie of Tactics, however when I beat him, i didn't get this artifact.
anyone knows where this is? or is it random.

Nike-it
11-12-2008, 09:43 AM
General Korador has supposed to written this Treastie of Tactics, however when I beat him, i didn't get this artifact.
anyone knows where this is? or is it random.

This artifact is set randomly, for example I boutght it in Arlania.

Valerio80
11-14-2008, 02:08 AM
I have a question about the treatise: how i can keep its morale up? No matter what i do it goes down of 3 points after each battle, even if i don't kill humans, or have no casualities (the only two things i could imagine from the description of the item).

It's actually possible that there's no way to save its morale, cause the thing it dislikes is fighting? If it is so then it's a sort of consumable item, that gives you the bonus exp just for 17 times (50, starting morale, divided 3), so i should unequip it and save it for big battles late in the game... or am i wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help ^_^

Nike-it
11-14-2008, 06:45 AM
I have a question about the treatise: how i can keep its morale up? No matter what i do it goes down of 3 points after each battle, even if i don't kill humans, or have no casualities (the only two things i could imagine from the description of the item).

It's actually possible that there's no way to save its morale, cause the thing it dislikes is fighting? If it is so then it's a sort of consumable item, that gives you the bonus exp just for 17 times (50, starting morale, divided 3), so i should unequip it and save it for big battles late in the game... or am i wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help ^_^

This item really always lose morale after each battle. Same thing happens with several other items. Also I don't see any reason in keeping it for only big battles, you can increase the morale by fighting the keepers of the item (when morale is 0)

Valerio80
11-14-2008, 01:51 PM
I don't see any reason in keeping it for only big battles, you can increase the morale by fighting the keepers of the item (when morale is 0)

Oh ok, didn't know that thanks :-)