PDA

View Full Version : D2D doesn't activate either

gamerboots
11-11-2008, 04:55 AM
It also appears that the d2d one isn't functioning either - it asks for the cd to be inserted - well - my friend just bought it from there and downloaded it , it said he had an invalid cd number and ask him to put in the disk - well ,there goes 2 sales because of secu Plz do let me know when you get it fixed - I'm about to never buy from 1c again because your security measures are keeping your products from playing - and I wont buy it from cd because there is enough room on my hard-drive that I wont buy something that requires a cd to be in the drive due to a companies overkill concerns about security - I might however, go to a site that has a pirated or cracked version though seeing that niether my copy nor my friends copy works and we have neither one recieved any support. This would only be fair as we paid for working copies of it. so your little piracy preventer just earned you 5 rusted stars and 2 pissed customers which will get their $ refunded or working products before too long and we wont buy anything else that has 1c or atari on it unless it says "does not contain secu-shit that prevents your purchase from working so that you didn't waste your hard earned $ or time"
cheers
the great gamerboots.

planetkiller
11-13-2008, 11:59 AM
ooooooooh........If i had only known ......Mine wont get past the activation screen either - keeps asking me for the unlock code, then asks for the cd to be inserted. after looking over the board a little I think I should have done a more research and I could have bought it in the store where it actually works.:cry:

gamerboots
11-30-2008, 12:56 PM
bump-
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5496