PDA

View Full Version : Collapse

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Collapse is a 3rd person action adventure game made by the russian company buka! It is one of the best games i have ever played! You can download the demo from here. It is the 358 mb file!

ZIGS
11-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Where can I buy this game? Is it in English?

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-08-2008, 02:59 PM
You dont know where can you buy a game???:grin::grin::grin: On a gaming shop, of course, where else?:grin: The game is only in Russian but here in Greece there is a big gaming shop that you can order evry game you like and then they bring it to you even if it not released in Greece yet. So when i learnt about the release of Collapse i told them and then they bought it directly from Russia and gave it to me!:) But this shop is only for greek people so i am afraid you have to wait for the english version... Or if there is a similar shop to your country you can order it and then buy it! Anyway did you download the demo?

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-08-2008, 03:01 PM
But of course i didnt understand anything of the story of the game because i dont know Russian. However the game was very fun and with a lot of action so i realy enjoyed it even if didnt understand a single word of the language.

Terje22
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Played this game too.