PDA

View Full Version : Warrior, finished Impossible

Candyman
11-04-2008, 07:27 PM
I must admit that warrior pretty much owns

imo its the best class in the game if you know how it works :) I know that most people think playing with mage is easier but after playing boths i have to admit that warrior is simply better and more entertaining and also the game is easier when you know what to do...

check the screens to see my best unit and its max crit : Seadogs, pretty much the most OP unit in the game in combination with ragebox :cool:

lvl29, 44days

Zhuangzi
11-04-2008, 08:37 PM
That's pretty impressive - I am starting on an Impossible Warrior game so I'll be using Mirabella + items + Sea Dogs for sure. 48% of kills with Sea Dogs though? That's nuts. :-P Please explain how you used them.

Candyman
11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
That's pretty impressive - I am starting on an Impossible Warrior game so I'll be using Mirabella + items + Sea Dogs for sure. 48% of kills with Sea Dogs though? That's nuts. :-P Please explain how you used them.

well nothing special tbh :) just use their special attack with which they decimate the front 3fields

onslaught maxed for initial onslaught :-P
haste/teleport/gift
phantom lvl3
later with Issharas whip and the poison dagger (+1fire/+1poison dmg) or damage increasing items on specific creatures like dragonslayer sword etc. AND Reaper's TimeBack its a total slaughter.

TimeBack is the BEST rage ability in the game, its like full ressurection+gift+initial round bonus altogether :cool:

Kings Bounty Hunter
11-10-2008, 08:12 PM
well nothing special tbh :) just use their special attack with which they decimate the front 3fields

onslaught maxed for initial onslaught :-P
haste/teleport/gift
phantom lvl3
later with Issharas whip and the poison dagger (+1fire/+1poison dmg) or damage increasing items on specific creatures like dragonslayer sword etc. AND Reaper's TimeBack its a total slaughter.

TimeBack is the BEST rage ability in the game, its like full ressurection+gift+initial round bonus altogether :cool:

yep

Smash
11-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I have other opinion about warrior, i think mage could do better as warrior than warrior because of higher magic and bigger mana pool, warrior can get bigger army but really his might talents are worthless compare too magic talents, i prefer +7 mana than +7 rage because warrior cannot cast spirits as fast as mage spells (twice per turn) so what should do with 120 rage (and its refill very fast)?
First two spirits are two blah and this rest time is... grrr
After i finished game as mage on normal i trying as warrior (same diff, btw i found rain fires on the isles in the shop while playing mage couldn't get it before demonis - n/c)
Well i still need to end this game as a warrior but i doubt that i change my mind.

P.S. Did you know that this guardsman (guy with commander talent) get crushing blow too but better in damage and cooldown.

Candyman
11-12-2008, 06:01 PM
I have other opinion about warrior, i think mage could do better as warrior than warrior because of higher magic and bigger mana pool, warrior can get bigger army but really his might talents are worthless compare too magic talents, i prefer +7 mana than +7 rage because warrior cannot cast spirits as fast as mage spells (twice per turn) so what should do with 120 rage (and its refill very fast)?
First two spirits are two blah and this rest time is... grrr
After i finished game as mage on normal i trying as warrior (same diff, btw i found rain fires on the isles in the shop while playing mage couldn't get it before demonis - n/c)
Well i still need to end this game as a warrior but i doubt that i change my mind.

P.S. Did you know that this guardsman (guy with commander talent) get crushing blow too but better in damage and cooldown.

i did finish impossible with a mage using only red/black dragons lategames. Such game is indeed harder than using f.e. Elves.
Anyway if you havent tried 40%Souldrain 1st turn/timeback 2ndturn supported by usefull spells you dont know what is easier :)
(10k armagedons dont count^^)
the things is, as a mage if yo have bad luck on items some fights CAN BE impossible. As a warrior, there is no impossible fight due to unique rage mechanics.