PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper request

Stever717
11-02-2008, 11:20 PM
I would sure like to get a wallpaper of the selection screen of KB. It the one with the Paladin on his hourse and the dwarves in front of him, with the orcs coming out of the cave to the left. I tried to get a screen capture of it but the program I have won't respond to the key strokes.

P.S. check out the lighthouse in front of the castle it a bit small.:grin:

HitmanN
11-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Pressing PrintScrn saves a screenshot in the Screenshots folder, just like anywhere else in the game. Just tried it, and it does work in the menu you talk about. :P

Stever717
11-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks, I tried this but can't seem to find the screenshot folder. :(

Infiltrator
11-03-2008, 02:21 PM
I've been thinking of making a topic, but since we're talking about wallpapers - anyone know where I can find the Xeona one (the same image on the rotating banner here)?

JudgeMan
11-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Another way is to go in C:\program files\atari\King's bounty...\data (or wherever you installed it) then open the Interface_texture.kfs file with winrar. The file you are looking for in that .kfs is start_bg.jpg if I remember correctly (not at home). It's only the background image without the buttons and other stuff.

Stever717
11-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Another way is to go in C:\program files\atari\King's bounty...\data (or wherever you installed it) then open the Interface_texture.kfs file with winrar. The file you are looking for in that .kfs is start_bg.jpg if I remember correctly (not at home). It's only the backgorund image without the buttons and other stuff.

Thanks JudgeMan that worked like a charm :grin: