PDA

View Full Version : Europe/UK Release Date

murphm45
10-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Hi,

Is a release date in November still on the cards or has this been revised?

If it has been revised it is still due for release in '08?

Thanks,
Michael.

starlord
11-07-2008, 08:26 AM
right: as announced, it's the 7th of november.

Are we going to see a european release soon?:grin:

Divebomb
11-17-2008, 06:12 PM
starlord hanging in there. seems like it's going to be a couple of more months. gamersgate pushed all their 1c titles back to february.

I wonder starlord, what happened with that homeplanet gold stuff? nothing?

starlord
11-25-2008, 06:01 PM
should you wish to know, a community of dedicated programmers, with the help of persons involved in the game are currently creating a patch to subtitle the game in english.

However, you still have to get that game (and furthermore, you have to get the GOLD version of homeplanet) to appreciate the talented space sim.:) In case you didn't know, homeplanet gold's engine is used for the fan project "babylon 5: I've found her".

should you wish to say hello to the game, A direct import from russia is needed .:rolleyes:

Gargantou
01-17-2009, 06:42 PM
should you wish to know, a community of dedicated programmers, with the help of persons involved in the game are currently creating a patch to subtitle the game in english.

However, you still have to get that game (and furthermore, you have to get the GOLD version of homeplanet) to appreciate the talented space sim.:) In case you didn't know, homeplanet gold's engine is used for the fan project "babylon 5: I've found her".

should you wish to say hello to the game, A direct import from russia is needed .:rolleyes:You got any update on this 'subtitle'(does it involve translating written russian text too?) project?

Perhaps got a link to it or the official forum where the guys who are working on it hang out?

I'm beginning to fear this will turn out like 7.62mm, and be postponed again and again and again and oh, did I mention, AGAIN?:(

Nike-it
01-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Tomorrow War will be released in March 2009.

starlord
01-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Right, lets hope it REMAINS march 2009.;)

As for homeplanet, the project is still continuing, but no links so far. since we're doing this without russobit-m's approuval we prefer to stay cautious. and of course, such a subtitling project would involve cyrillic translations (menus, info-text, etc...). So far, the team is still at work on the script.

slamelov
02-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Tomorrow War will be released in March 2009.

Who is the publisher, still 505 games?

Nike-it
02-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Who is the publisher, still 505 games?

Yes, they are.

starlord
03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
That's it! march is here.:)

Might you have any precise release dates for the tomorrow war?

Kzak
03-07-2009, 01:22 AM
A note of worry: Play.com has removed The Tomorrow War from their list of PC games, same thing that happened to 7.62 earlier.

JPRegulus
03-08-2009, 07:37 PM
hello, I wrote on this forum there is a long time already ...

"the tomorrow war" is a game that I have long ... and the release date of the game changes all the time ... september 2008, november 2008, january 2009, march 2009, avril 2009............ ... pff... pff....ffff arg...

1C, I think this is really not very serious.

this game will come out there one day?

it's really disappointing ...

Nike-it
03-10-2009, 05:53 AM
The game is going to be released during March, watch for announcements.

starlord
03-10-2009, 12:42 PM
OK: I think we are all reassured now!:)

Just remember to give us precisions when you have them, ok?

Nike-it
03-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Guys, the TW will be available at Gamersgate.com from 6th April. You can pre-order it now. Information about retail release will be later.

starlord
03-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Let's hope retail goes out before the 29th of april. I'm counting on this one as a birthday present.:-P

slamelov
04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Guys, the TW will be available at Gamersgate.com from 6th April. You can pre-order it now. Information about retail release will be later.

6th april... still waiting

I don't understand what's the problem with this game. It's going to be old when it be released. And what about Factor K?

starlord
04-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Were IS this program?

Vestor
04-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello everyone!

I have some questions i'd like to share with you, and maybe someone already know the answers.

1 - IS this Game going to be released in US/EU under Atari?

2 - Is the release date still to be confirmed? i heard it was April 6th, but it seems untrue...

3 - Is there any kind of Demo available? even a Russian One?

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

murphm45
04-06-2009, 06:56 PM
On Gamersgate (http://www.gamersgate.com/?page=shop&what=coming_soon) it has a date of 20th of April. I presume that there was a 2 week delay, so, hopefully this date is relatively final.

Nike-it
04-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Hello everyone!

I have some questions i'd like to share with you, and maybe someone already know the answers.

1 - IS this Game going to be released in US/EU under Atari?

2 - Is the release date still to be confirmed? i heard it was April 6th, but it seems untrue...

3 - Is there any kind of Demo available? even a Russian One?

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

1 - No, the game is not published by Atari

2 - Retail release dte is not confirmed yet, also it won't be same for different territories. Digital release is on 20th April at Gamersgate.

3 - Demo is not available.

starlord
04-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Still no news regarding retail? I can't believe this...

Nike-it
04-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Do you have news regarding retail?

As I mentioned above - nothing concrete yet.

Vestor
04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
just one more question Nike-it

Wich game is going to be released in english? The Tomorrow War or The Tomorrow War Farctor K?

cheers

Nike-it
04-08-2009, 11:10 AM
just one more question Nike-it

Wich game is going to be released in english? The Tomorrow War or The Tomorrow War Farctor K?

cheers

Both games, TW is coming very soon, Factor K later.

starlord
04-20-2009, 07:36 AM
ok, what now? it still registers as pre order...

Nike-it
04-20-2009, 08:28 AM
ok, what now? it still registers as pre order...

Well, I can't speak from GG side, it should be available to buy today, maybe it this issue will be solved during the day.

Wishi
04-20-2009, 11:51 AM
O.oooooooo 20th april? -.- Nothing...:evil: I waithing so long for this Game...And now :shock:
Why is on the Hompage at the Realses list no "Out Now" ????
There only April 2009 all the Time.... I Thing the game is not ready jet and we will waiting to April 2010.....:cry:

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/games <------------ No real relaese Date!!!
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/buy-download <--------------- No Entry!!!!

http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=product&what=view&sku=DD-TTW Pre-order (give 29.99€ for Nothing!!!!!!!!) :mad::evil::mad:

Why no statements from C1 ?????? Not serious C1! NOT SERIOUS!!!!

hello, I wrote on this forum there is a long time already ...

"the tomorrow war" is a game that I have long ... and the release date of the game changes all the time ... september 2008, november 2008, january 2009, march 2009, avril 2009............ ... pff... pff....ffff arg...

1C, I think this is really not very serious.

this game will come out there one day?

it's really disappointing ...

And now is goes on....20.21.22.23.... April, May,Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep.............

Vestor
04-20-2009, 12:51 PM
:O

Wishi
04-20-2009, 01:34 PM
muahahaha funny funny.....:evil:
I have open this
http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=product&what=view&sku=DD-TTW
30 mins ago

On top right under "Newly Added" the last entry was
"17th Apr Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection"

so..2 minutes ago i refresh the site and i see a new added Game!
"20th Apr The Cameron files - Secret at the Lochne.."

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Vestor
04-20-2009, 01:37 PM
4th May...

Forget it, it wont come out. i've seen this before.

cheers

Wishi
04-20-2009, 01:42 PM
4th May...

Forget it, it wont come out. i've seen this before.

cheers

WHOOOOOOOOOOT?
This is my FIRST and my LAST game that i will buyed from C1!!!!!!!

Finish.............:evil:

slamelov
04-20-2009, 02:05 PM
I can't understand what's the problem, this game has been delayed once and once again since last 2 years. It's already old in Russia. Why can't you release it? Translation problems?

Could anyone explain what is the problem?. There is many interest in this game, but people are tired of waiting for it. 505 games does not show it in their game list (but still is listed in this link http://www.505games.co.uk/Games.aspx?ID=96 , only 4 screens) and Gamersgate is pulling date again and again and again...

Be serious

Vestor
04-20-2009, 02:13 PM
after all this waiting, and delaying, the least 1c Publishing could do is to give a clear explanation about this issue!

As for me, i'm starting to give up hope of ever being able to play this game in english, with all this controversy i'll just forget about Tomorrow War slowly.

Please guys, have some decency and be clear about all this mistery.

Cheers!

LiveAus
04-20-2009, 02:16 PM
This is an insult to all the fans!
The company keeps delaying the release of the game, not explaining why and the fact that there isn't even a demo available for download tells it all..the game is not ready.
Instead of keeping the fans interested by giving away false release dates just be honest and say: "We don't know when or if we will release the game in english. Either you speak russian and buy/download the game (yes, the russian version is on rapidshare) or forget about it.
1C Publishing proudly offers its extensive list of available titles and advertises many of them as being released this year, but when it comes down to it they fail to keep up with their promises.
Maybe I should begin giving false hopes to the people i deal with at work..

Grow up!

Nike-it
04-20-2009, 02:21 PM
The release date has moved to 4th of May. That should be the last delay.

LiveAus
04-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Ooooooooooooooh, now i understand!
Thanks for the heads up! Great timing, very informative!
I would hate to be waiting so long for the final release only to be disapointed on the supposed release day!

Vestor
04-20-2009, 02:35 PM

As for the (hipothetical) release date, it was already known from gamersgate website.

As for the "shoud be the last delay", why should anyone here believe you Nike-It? Did you forget about all the other false release dates before this one?

As long as you keep occulting the main reason behind all this, people will have no choice as to assume it to be unprofessionalism and incompetence...

I really hope that your next post will be more satisfying.

cheers

Wishi
04-20-2009, 02:37 PM

month to month, over YEARS AGO delaying the release....
The first shown Tomorrow War was 2005!!!!!!!! 4 (FOUR) years ago!
20th April...Now 4 May...and i swear....on the 4th may the game dosen´t release

now..we will waiting.... In 2-4 years is the Game ready to realese and it runs under XP...kk funny..Win 8 will be then abel soon....
Do "The Tomorrow War" starts under Windows 8 or only XP supportet???? :evil:

DirectX-ERROR: Direct3d 11.5 doesend support old Spam-Stuff Rejecting "The Tomorrow War"

Nike-it
04-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Thread is closed and will be opened on 4th of May! I'm fed up with complaints and I do not know the reason to move the date!