PDA

View Full Version : No escaping the Labyrinth

Metathron
10-29-2008, 09:39 AM
I defeated five of the seven forms of Haas and managed to get to Murok, where I fought a couple of quite strong orc armies, but did not stand a chance against the big orc hero, even though we are only one level apart (my hero is a level 28 warrior, his is 29). Maybe if I also got to have a gazillion army slots to fill instead of just the five, the orc hero would not be looking quite as smug. :rolleyes:

So I've tried going back to the elf lands, but it looks like there's no going back through the Labyrinth - the locations just repeat themselves without end.

What's to be done in this situation? If there's really no going back, can the orc hero possibly be defeated? If yes, what's the optimal army?

hasim
10-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Have a look at this:
http://kingsbounty.ru/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=374

Metathron
10-29-2008, 10:06 AM
That is just really confusing. I've tried following it, but failed.

Mazes suck! :evil: Did the devs actually think this would be fun?

player1
10-29-2008, 10:57 AM
I was able to go back with patience and piece of paper to map all locations.

Still it was a bit tedious.

But the trick is that while most portals are bidirectional, several of them work one way and teleport you to different place (the yellow ones on the map above), and thus, make lots of confusion.

Metathron
10-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Dang.

So is there any sense in going back at all? Or is it possible to defeat the orc hero with the troops from the Labyrinth and Muroc?

player1
10-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Sure there is.
If you defeat all incarnations, and report back to dragon that gave you the quest, you'll get ability to bypass the labyrinth and go directly from elven lands to muroc (and vice versa).

Metathron
10-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Really??

Now if only I could find the last incarnation...But before that happens I might well be dragged of to an insane asylum due to the godawful labyrinth. It really brings the game down a few notches.

Metathron
10-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Well, I just completed the game. The end was pretty anti-climatic, to say the least.

phoenixreborn
10-29-2008, 08:34 PM
For my warrior the final fight was close. I also found the story details amusing. (think turtle).