PDA

View Full Version : Too hot in the Kitchen? (Spoilers)

Saridu
10-28-2008, 02:16 AM
So here's the story. I played a paladin until Korador before giving up at the main battle. Restarted a mage and breezed through or should I say burned through :cool: the game. Took Korador on, half strength "just to see how I would go" ate him for breakfast, amazing the diff two good firestorms make :)

Now I've cleared out the Dead Lands, sans the really tough Black Dragon fights (too many losses vs xp) and hit lv24, no real problem there. My stats equipped are Att11 Def 20 (another +5 from tower shield) and Int20 leadership about 13000 mana 105, money is no problem as 1.7 mil

Skills Distortion 3, Order 2, Chaos 3, Higher Magic 2, Concentration 1 I have enough runes for either Higher Magic 3 or Order Magic 3 and all high level spells bar Armageddon

I took a stab at Demona (at level 23 with 12000 leadership) with Emerald Dragons, Orc Shamans, Dryads, Succubi and Cerubuses

Suppressed with Magic Shackles and summoned a demon stack. Teleported my Cerebuses into the middle of his spiders and Arch demons, problem was they lasted about a round but killed the red dragon and a couple of his Arch Demons.

The problem is, she will wear me down, I can only keep the succubi suppressed for so long and her summoned demons stacks will eventually own - she has more mana than me! I have two Archmages staves just waiting for her :(

So I removed my zombie wife (she was only giving me +5 def, +150 leadership) and sobbed as she stole 400k and finally succumbed to Fenora's amphibian charms.

Now all I need is 30 fights to finish populating my tadpoles! (She hatched +5 defense already)

Any strategies for Demon Girl? I read a great idea of suppressing half of Baal's army with phantom dryad sleep but that won't work for Demona, I think she only has a medium stack of Cerubuses.

Paksenarrion
10-31-2008, 06:54 PM
I had good luck using demon units. I was level 25 mage when I beat her last night.
Units were: archdemons, demons, demonesses, black knights and red dragons.

I used two demon portals first round, then hypnosis on several imp stacks.
She was so busy killing own troops and summoned demons, that I had time to nuke her units with rage damage and ice snake spells.

Crocodil
11-03-2008, 08:05 AM
So here's the story. I played a paladin until Korador before giving up at the main battle. Restarted a mage and breezed through or should I say burned through :cool: the game. Took Korador on, half strength "just to see how I would go" ate him for breakfast, amazing the diff two good firestorms make :)

Now I've cleared out the Dead Lands, sans the really tough Black Dragon fights (too many losses vs xp) and hit lv24, no real problem there. My stats equipped are Att11 Def 20 (another +5 from tower shield) and Int20 leadership about 13000 mana 105, money is no problem as 1.7 mil

Skills Distortion 3, Order 2, Chaos 3, Higher Magic 2, Concentration 1 I have enough runes for either Higher Magic 3 or Order Magic 3 and all high level spells bar Armageddon

I took a stab at Demona (at level 23 with 12000 leadership) with Emerald Dragons, Orc Shamans, Dryads, Succubi and Cerubuses

Suppressed with Magic Shackles and summoned a demon stack. Teleported my Cerebuses into the middle of his spiders and Arch demons, problem was they lasted about a round but killed the red dragon and a couple of his Arch Demons.

The problem is, she will wear me down, I can only keep the succubi suppressed for so long and her summoned demons stacks will eventually own - she has more mana than me! I have two Archmages staves just waiting for her :(

So I removed my zombie wife (she was only giving me +5 def, +150 leadership) and sobbed as she stole 400k and finally succumbed to Fenora's amphibian charms.

Now all I need is 30 fights to finish populating my tadpoles! (She hatched +5 defense already)

Any strategies for Demon Girl? I read a great idea of suppressing half of Baal's army with phantom dryad sleep but that won't work for Demona, I think she only has a medium stack of Cerubuses.

U first mistake was u wife. When u are a mage the best wife is Fenora (+ 3 intelect ) Second u are not playing like a mage your hero is suit like a paladin. Mage lvl 24 (5 attack ,10 def ,38 int ,150 mana)) army doesnt matter u cann't lose the battle