PDA

View Full Version : Demons and Archdevils - where to get?

Infiltrator
10-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Where do I get these guys? I went to every shop in the demon area, defeated and married xeona, gave that guy the sapphire egg, nothing yet. Am I missing something?

Nike-it
10-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Where do I get these guys? I went to every shop in the demon area, defeated and married xeona, gave that guy the sapphire egg, nothing yet. Am I missing something?

It's randomized, so you were not lucky. As for me I had them in the Baal Castle.

Infiltrator
10-28-2008, 06:28 AM
It's randomized, so you were not lucky. As for me I had them in the Baal Castle.

Where's that? I am not done with the elven lands I just dropped in hell trying to recruit those guys so I might have skipped it.

And isn't it randomized so every unit appears somewhere? I mean I've found every unit so far here or there..

Nike-it
10-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Where's that? I am not done with the elven lands I just dropped in hell trying to recruit those guys so I might have skipped it.

And isn't it randomized so every unit appears somewhere? I mean I've found every unit so far here or there..

The castle is in the farest corner of the map, you won't miss it.

Infiltrator
10-28-2008, 06:33 AM
Oh, is that the one I keep getting banished (teleported) from by its owner?

Metathron
10-28-2008, 05:39 PM
That's the one.

Infiltrator
10-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Well for obvious reasons I can't.. acquire that castle now. But no matter, at least I found demons, in the least obvious place. After I did the quest for the sucubuss, I went just to check back at her new man and there he was, he greeted me, gave me a succubi whip and sold the damn demons.

The funny thing was the quest was over and I wasn't prompted to go there after it, good thing I checked.