PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Cursed Treasure?

Kaufmto
10-27-2008, 01:39 PM
I have found two buried pirate treasures (ones with maps) but have had no luck finding the Cursed one despite the fact I am way past the island part of the game (I'm level 22 right now). Any idea where to look?

Thanks!

jake21
10-27-2008, 03:23 PM
If this is the one the fellow (near orc consul) gives you then it is at the end of the cave where he is standing.

I have found two buried pirate treasures (ones with maps) but have had no luck finding the Cursed one despite the fact I am way past the island part of the game (I'm level 22 right now). Any idea where to look?

Thanks!

Sherwood
10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Its in the cave that the guy is right next to. Just match up the map to that part of the cave.

The reward is pretty good for Freedom Isles. Its some gold and a pirate halberd (+attack and some extra gold per battle). Of course you have to fight him for both parts of the reward (was easy ~lv 14, should be cakewalk at 22). But for someone at your level the reward is pretty meh.

Kaufmto
10-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. I don't know how I missed the cave sitting right there.