PDA

View Full Version : rescue king's daughter - where?

SirJohn
10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I must have skipped over reading something that explained where to head for this one. I have done most of the side quests through the mines but now have run out of unexplored places (except demon lands which look a bit tough at this point). It's very frustrating running around and not being able to find anything new to do!

Any plans on a walkthru for people like me?

kadrzys
10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
try heading Ellina ;)

SirJohn
10-26-2008, 07:44 PM
I know but how do I get there? I can't find a passage.

kadrzys
10-26-2008, 07:47 PM
go to the same fisherman who gives a ship to islands of freedom

SirJohn
10-26-2008, 08:50 PM
OIC.. Thanks, I'll try that now:)

Metathron
10-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Heh, I had a similar "problem", I completely forgot about the main quest and was beginning to despair by the toughness of neutral armies in the demon lands. D'oh!

phoenixreborn
10-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Makes one wish the quest log were a little more informative. Maybe not Oblivion informative but still...

SirJohn
10-27-2008, 12:22 AM
I have to admit it's likely my fault because I get bored reading the dialog sometimes and scan thru it. So if he mentioned going to the north shore I missed it. And I really don't try to remember the names of people and places and write notes on the map. There's a captain on every damn shoreline in the game, who the heck remembers their names?
Yes, a better quest log would be appreciated especially for those times when you leave the game for a while and forget what you were doing when you try to pick it up again.