PDA

View Full Version : A stoopid question...

blueparrot1966
10-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm sure I've just missed it somewhere, but I can't find this in the manual, and no one seems to mention it on this forum. I understand about morale being good or bad, depending on your troop mix.

But in KB, what exactly is the EFFECT of good or bad morale? I've played with robbers, and seen the -1 modifier, but I haven't noticed the actual effect.

What is it? Lower damage? Fewer criticals? Lower atk and def stats?

Mystic Phoenix
10-26-2008, 03:40 PM
From the Russian fan manual:

High +3
Attack and Defense +30%, +100% to chance for critical hit

Good +2
Attack and Defense +20%, +50% to chance for critical hit

Positive +1
Attack and Defense +10%, +25% to chance for critical hit

Neutral 0
No Bonuses are present.

Low -1
Attack and Defense -10%, -25% to chance for critical hit

Bad -2
Attack and Defense -20%, -50% to chance for critical hit

Critical -3
Attack and Defense -30%, -100% to chance for critical hit

kadrzys
10-26-2008, 05:39 PM
early in game don't bother so much with increasing morale, just be sure you've got neutral. In late game it great to have high but with good critical hits are very often (I think the quickest way to have army with high morale is pure dwarf army with +1 from ale keg, +1 from Gerta and +1 for mono race army). I love to open batttle with two salvos (splitted cannoneers) :P

blueparrot1966
10-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks. The English manual is quite pretty, but kind of skimpy on actual information. I got to wondering about it in another thread when I saw everyone dumping on the marauders because of the morale hit.

Shoot, I thought they were great because of the extra money they were generating for me...

kadrzys
10-26-2008, 07:18 PM
they're great money makers but on normal you don't need them, money is not a problem although you have got Banner of a True Faith in starting castle and you want it asap