PDA

View Full Version : Orc embassy on the islands of freedom

TheHourOfTheMice
10-26-2008, 01:56 AM
hi all, just a quick question that's been nagging me for a bit. next to the orc embassy on the islands of freedom (western isles), there is an old orc named "habbab ordy." he has the quest symbol over his head, but doesn't give me any quest. at first, i thought it might be connected to the info about some mask that the brotherhood of pirates gave me, but when i returned to the orc embassy, the only option was to go underground and kill the dragon for the mask. i thought i could trade the mask to the orcs or something, but no dice.

also, some of the brotherhood huts have quest symbols over them, but all they do is sell me items.

are these bugs? or have i simply not progressed far enough yet?

thanks!

TheHourOfTheMice
10-26-2008, 02:56 AM
oops, just found something else weird...when i went into lucky's mines and found his dwarf slaves, i had an option in the dialogue to ask the dwarves to run to freedom as i attacked, but all the guards were neutral and told me not to speak to any dwarves. when i took out lucky, the dwarves no longer gave me any such option and all i could do was wipe out the mine guards.

am i able to rescue the poor dwarves? or did i miss a quest somewhere?

thanks again!

kadrzys
10-26-2008, 12:52 PM
don't bother with those dwarfs :) but talk to everyone and get many (I think 6) rosted rats (very nice thing IMO)

the orc near embassy gives quest but I don't remember which part of plot you must complete for this.

Dorkus
10-26-2008, 01:21 PM
7 rats from miners in my game,a nd one from the guy in the fish.

Dorkus
10-26-2008, 01:22 PM
7 rats from miners in my game (i'm absolutely sure about this because I had heard otherwise on this fourm),a nd one from the guy in the fish.

so a total of 8 rats.

phoenixreborn
10-26-2008, 01:28 PM
As you progress much further in the game you can return to those locations (orc embassy, dwarven mines) and your interactions will be different.

Metroplex
12-13-2008, 08:31 AM
I went to the Orc embassy and first the old Orc outside said that he had been evicted by enemies and asked me to free the castle for him be because he didn't want to die in the street, I did free the castle and after there was another Orc as the castle resident and he allowed me to go to the basement to kill the dragon. That is how it played out for me.

Calinda
12-13-2008, 10:19 AM
The orc outside gives you a task to capture the embassy once more, but only after you made treaty with the dwarves on the main quest. That task is not a quest, but after it the embassy starts selling new things (veteran orcs in my case).

YENKO
12-13-2008, 01:44 PM
I had no idea about the SECOND reconquest of the castle, i came just to recap my Shamans. Wow, had a heck of a nasty surprise hehe :grin:

stpkg
12-20-2008, 12:00 PM
and also to fight with the dragon to go underground there.

Wasabi Newt
03-22-2009, 04:02 AM
Anyone know when the second reconquest triggers then? I went back for Anga's ruby but it still didn't happen for me. Guess I will need to make a third trip too, cause I like to do every quest.

Calinda
03-22-2009, 04:45 AM
Anyone know when the second reconquest triggers then? I went back for Anga's ruby but it still didn't happen for me. Guess I will need to make a third trip too, cause I like to do every quest.

After you sign the peace trety with the dwarves.

Calinda
03-22-2009, 04:46 AM

After you sign the peace trety with the dwarves. Also, it is not counted as quest, so you may not bother.