PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back wife/quest

Uvirith
10-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi!

First of all, I usually dont like cheats, but I really dont have too much RLtime to spare.

Unfortunately I picked the wrong dialogue for the elven wife. So I picked up her as a frog.

Now I cant get her back.

Ist there a cheat/trick/way to get the girl back ?

Nike-it
10-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi!

First of all, I usually dont like cheats, but I really dont have too much RLtime to spare.

Unfortunately I picked the wrong dialogue for the elven wife. So I picked up her as a frog.

Now I cant get her back.

Ist there a cheat/trick/way to get the girl back ?

Talk to her, and choose the "kiss". She will turn into human.

Rhym
10-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Don't kiss her. IT'S A TRAP!

No really, she only gives +3 int in human form, but +100% atk to snakes and spiders in spider form. Pick up some Royal Snakes. And kids suck.

player1
10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Don't kiss her. IT'S A TRAP!

No really, she only gives +3 int in human form, but +100% atk to snakes and spiders in spider form. Pick up some Royal Snakes. And kids suck.

Still, for mage, human form is more beneficial. Exempt if he is having lots of snakes.

kadrzys
10-24-2008, 08:26 AM
damn how did you picked up her as a frog? I would love to do that but I can only pick up her as a woman and can't turn her into frog. I don't know why but she's still human after more than 15 battles

player1
10-24-2008, 08:33 AM
You are not supposed to be picked up as frog.
She must love you to marry you. :D
Only after a while (I think 15 battles, maybe more), if you don't want children with her she will turn into frong.

Nike-it
10-24-2008, 08:43 AM
You are not supposed to be picked up as frog.
She must love you to marry you. :D
Only after a while (I think 15 battles, maybe more), if you don't want children with her she will turn into frong.

For first time after 13 battles, then after 21.

matinciel
10-24-2008, 09:49 AM
just one info : when can we save the frog in Earl's casttle? (i've got the quest but's when i ask Earl he says maybe latter or something like that).

kadrzys
10-24-2008, 11:51 AM
you need to find witch Helga and bring him love potion from her (Snake's undergorund). After that he will open his cellar for you.