PDA

View Full Version : Tiberius

TheHourOfTheMice
10-23-2008, 01:56 PM
hi all, just had a quick question...i have this wandering "hero" black knight in the graveyard in the marshes (the one next to greenwort) named tiberius.

i dont have a quest to kill him or anything, and while i can beat him, it involves the loss of most of my army. :p is he connected to a quest that i missed somewhere? or is he just sort of a "elite" mob to fight for the fun of it?

thanks!

Nike-it
10-23-2008, 02:06 PM
hi all, just had a quick question...i have this wandering "hero" black knight in the graveyard in the marshes (the one next to greenwort) named tiberius.

i dont have a quest to kill him or anything, and while i can beat him, it involves the loss of most of my army. :p is he connected to a quest that i missed somewhere? or is he just sort of a "elite" mob to fight for the fun of it?

thanks!

If not mistaken, hi is just a mob.

hasim
10-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Yep he is just a random mob. So far in my games (I am a King's Bounty addict) I have encountered him only in Arlania and Verlon, though in different places each time.
He is tough for starters - I took him on when I was halfway through the Freedom Isles...