PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy cyclops?

Rygaros
10-22-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Have made an search through this forums but couldn't find any topic about this question.
I need a cyclop for a quest. Atm I'm traveling in the dwarfs area. I have scouted through more than half of the map but no luck yet finding them. I just wanted to make sure it's here were I can find them. Sounds more suitable to get em here than in the elven lands, demonland or nercoland wich I've heard of would be the next areas.

So is there anyone know where I could get them?:confused:

Rhym
10-22-2008, 04:45 PM
It is randomized which creatures you find where, but the dwarven lands are a good place to find them. Keep trying the various shops. But they might not be there at all.

megajon
10-22-2008, 06:03 PM
many places sell additional units after questing for them as well

billythegreat
10-23-2008, 05:33 AM
I may be wrong but if you are really unlucky to find cyclops in dwarf lands, there is a quest in land of the dead to get 6 bones to a giant skull resurrecting a giant that will sell cyclops and giants after that.

Infiltrator
10-23-2008, 06:48 AM
For me it was the Governor of freedom isles when I killed the guy that he was afraid he'd attack him (forgot the name). That's the last quest he has for you though, and you get to pick if you wanna side with him or the other guy.

Zhuangzi
10-23-2008, 07:42 AM
In my first game there were no cyclops for sale ANYWHERE in the game. Believe me, I checked. In games two and three they were available in Kordar in one or two different locations.