PDA

View Full Version : Kill Furious Paladin and wandering zombie?

JDR13
10-21-2008, 07:50 AM
I chose not to kill Furious Paladin. I'm curious if that was the best thing to do, and what would have happened if I did kill him?

Also, about the wandering zombie in the graveyard, is there a way to get anything from him without killing him?

Lord_Loffen
10-21-2008, 07:53 AM
About Furious Paladin: He will turn to a undead one, which you can bye undead troops from.

Norticus(?): There is a sidequest with him, you get it from Sir Foritop, but i don't know more about him

Nike-it
10-21-2008, 08:00 AM
I chose not to kill Furious Paladin. I'm curious if that was the best thing to do, and what would have happened if I did kill him?

Also, about the wandering zombie in the graveyard, is there a way to get anything from him without killing him?

You can get a quest with zombie, from the alchemist in the swamp. Tell him that you blow up his jar just after you did that.

billythegreat
10-21-2008, 08:06 AM
Buy all the inquisitors from him before finishing the quest, killed him ( as in destroy all statues) and got the spell Doom from his new undead shop.

JDR13
10-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Buy all the inquisitors from him before finishing the quest, killed him ( as in destroy all statues) and got the spell Doom from his new undead shop.

Damn, that sounds like the best result. Unfortunately I chose the other one.

JDR13
10-21-2008, 08:15 AM
You can get a quest with zombie, from the alchemist in the swamp. Tell him that you blow up his jar just after you did that.

Already did that (Retrieve the bag from Noric quest). I'm talking about after that, when the zombie ask you to get living flesh for him in exchange for an item. The only option seems to be to attack him.

Kunstner
10-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Well, if you kill him, you get what ever item he would have showed you. The last couple of times I have received okay things.

sector24
10-21-2008, 11:46 AM
The alchemist never offered me a quest. I went through all the dialogue, and now I can just buy from his shop or leave. Is there some pre-requisite to starting the quest?

kadrzys
10-21-2008, 12:01 PM
yeap, you must complete quest from witch (don't remember a name but you can get to her by ferry) and blow up his laboratory. after blowing it up tell alchemist about it and you got quest from him

taltamir
12-10-2008, 04:24 PM
he is explicitly saying he already completed the alchemist state, the question is. AFTER doing the alchemist quest, is there a downside to killing it when it asks for human flesh.

travelingoz
12-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Sector24,

You have to select the dialogue with the witch that goes something like "help people". Then she will start talking about the dwarf.

Danny
12-11-2008, 07:17 AM
Dear "Nike-it" & Gamers of KB,

I did not talk to the drawf alchemist immediately after blowing up his jar. I only ame back much later and when i talk to him to get zombie quest, there is none.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Gatts
12-11-2008, 08:37 AM
If you talked to the dwarf after longer time - was there no option for "I have to tell you I just blew your jar off..." ?

Actually - what dialogue options you have exactly?
(sorry to ask, but I never was in the same situation as you... but still would like to help you)

Danny
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Dear Gatts,

Thanks for the reply.

I got 2 options:

1) Asking alchemist what stuff he sells

2) How r you, i better get going

I guess i have to forego this "zombie" quest. Ha ha.

Danny

Gatts
12-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Dear Gatts,

Thanks for the reply.

I got 2 options:

1) Asking alchemist what stuff he sells

2) How r you, i better get going

I guess i have to forego this "zombie" quest. Ha ha.

Danny

yep - looks like that quest is gone... should not happen IMHO

If this helps you feel better - I never got anything useful from the zombie (others did thus)... but not me :(

Ryastar
12-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah, me neither, Gatts. In three tries, I've gotten the bronze ring twice and cyclops eye once. Neither of which are very useful. I've heard you can get pain skull, but i certainly haven't.

taltamir
12-11-2008, 05:21 PM
its not a major loss, its just the ability to attack the zombie, get a little more gold and xp from his as a reward for a simple fetch quest. no major loss