PDA

View Full Version : Save Game Location Question

Warmskin
10-20-2008, 08:02 PM
I would like to install this game another time on the same computer. The reason is that my wife would like to try it but her own machine would not be able to handle it, I'm sure (even though the req's are pretty low). And the way the save sames are displayed in the game, I believe would become quite a mess in a short amount of time. Her saved games mixed in with mine would definitely become a problem. But, I find that the saves are put into a special folder. I'm afraid that even with the second game install, it would still put the saves into that same folder. Is there a way to change where the game puts the saves? I remember in the demo it asked me where I wanted the saves. It didn't give me that option when I installed the whole game (dvd vers.) Or, am I missing something here? Thanks.

aaaaa
10-20-2008, 08:16 PM
You don't have to re-install the game in another location for your wife. Default save folder location of this game is some folder under "My Documents" folder which depends on login account. ( My Documents\My Games\Kings Bounty\$save), to be exact)
Make separate login account for your wife and use it. Save files of you and your wife will not be mixed.

Warmskin
10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
So, are you basically saying just start a new game with a different name for her? Thanks.

Tempo
10-20-2008, 08:33 PM
No, I think, to login in OS as another user and then start the game

Warmskin
10-22-2008, 03:14 PM
I created another user login for her and it works just fine. Thanks!