PDA

View Full Version : After a random mons battle, the game just hang my computer

steve22_3
10-20-2008, 02:34 PM
I had the game crash me to the desktop before, it always happens after any battle (random) when the victory screen is about to come up. I can move the mouse and the music continues to play but the game freezes. Usually after restarting the game and playin the same battle it solves the problem.

After I heard of the 1.64 patch I installed it and play for a while without any problems. Now I'm in the Elf lands and got into a battle with some random mons again and this time it freezes after the I win but only this time after restarting the game and trying the same battle, the same thing happens. The whole game freeze and I have to ctrl-alt-del my way out of the game. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.. :)

Nike-it
10-20-2008, 02:43 PM
I had the game crash me to the desktop before, it always happens after any battle (random) when the victory screen is about to come up. I can move the mouse and the music continues to play but the game freezes. Usually after restarting the game and playin the same battle it solves the problem.

After I heard of the 1.64 patch I installed it and play for a while without any problems. Now I'm in the Elf lands and got into a battle with some random mons again and this time it freezes after the I win but only this time after restarting the game and trying the same battle, the same thing happens. The whole game freeze and I have to ctrl-alt-del my way out of the game. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.. :)

Patch 1.6.4 is for Russian version only. Install version 1.6.5 (you can find it on the official web site and on this forum). It should help.

steve22_3
10-20-2008, 02:56 PM
ok will try it thanks for the quick reply :)

steve22_3
10-21-2008, 03:42 PM
I installed the 1.65 patch but have the same problem. Still crash at the end of the same battle. Does anyone still has any crashing problems after installing 1.65 patch?

steve22_3
10-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Just an quick update, I avoided that battle and tried fighting another random mons but it still crashes my whole pc when I win the match. Please help!! I never have this game-stopping crash before :(

steve22_3
12-20-2008, 12:37 PM
hello? does anyone has the same problems as me?! HELP!

I bought this game fair and square!

I installed the patch 1.7 but still no luck! after a monster battle my whole pc hangs and crash. I have to do a hard reboot of my pc.. PLEASE HELP ME :-x

Nike-it
12-22-2008, 05:29 AM
hello? does anyone has the same problems as me?! HELP!

I bought this game fair and square!

I installed the patch 1.7 but still no luck! after a monster battle my whole pc hangs and crash. I have to do a hard reboot of my pc.. PLEASE HELP ME :-x

Try to send a DirectX report to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu)

thecrwth
02-03-2011, 02:17 AM
I have the same problem. It started in the dwarf area. Since that is when Lina is available, I thought it might be that. I found if I did auto-combat for some fights it might not freeze, but usually does lock up. Still trying some tweaks. Support is now working with me on this. It stinks to buy such as awesome game that just stops playing.