PDA

View Full Version : How Many Quests are There?

Jinix the Elder
10-20-2008, 12:29 AM
I hate putting things off. I try to complete each quest before getting another one. In this way I completed 50 quests before I went down the dwarves mine.
I wonder how many quests there are in total.

One quest stays undone because I am unable to complete- The Kill the Ghost quest. I negotiated with the ghost instead of killing him and he went away happily but the quest stays uncompleted.

I notice on the Records page that number one completed over 80 quests while another record holder finished just over 30.

Jinix the Elder

Fairy-tales are nice.
Syd Barrett

Zhuangzi
10-20-2008, 02:11 AM
In my two completed games I had around 100-102 completed quests, and from memory there are 1 or 2 things I never did at all.

To complete the 'kill a ghost' quest you just have to talk to the Baron dude in the castle and tell him you've got rid of the ghost. :cool:

david163
10-20-2008, 04:42 AM
Dear:

I found 102 tasks

Nike-it
10-20-2008, 06:34 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the game has 103 quests.

Jinix the Elder
10-20-2008, 10:19 AM
How could I have not done that I'm usually really efficient at finishing each task. But you are so right, I just went back there and clicked and got my rewards and finished the quest.
I have lots of saves so I can go back to almost anywhere as a starting point and start from there again.

Okay so that's now 51 completed tasks before I go down the mines.
I only have 4 uncompleted quests upon entering the mine and all of them can only be completed after reaching the dwarves.

Well if the total is about 103 then I am halfway thru at this point.

Actually, now in the mines, there are about another 20 quests I have done/doing.
Shucks I hate to think I'll finish this and it'll all come to an end - I'm having so much fun right now.

Jinix the Elder

Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill

Zhuangzi
10-20-2008, 02:22 PM
How could I have not done that I'm usually really efficient at finishing each task. But you are so right, I just went back there and clicked and got my rewards and finished the quest.
I have lots of saves so I can go back to almost anywhere as a starting point and start from there again.

Okay so that's now 51 completed tasks before I go down the mines.
I only have 4 uncompleted quests upon entering the mine and all of them can only be completed after reaching the dwarves.

Well if the total is about 103 then I am halfway thru at this point.

Actually, now in the mines, there are about another 20 quests I have done/doing.
Shucks I hate to think I'll finish this and it'll all come to an end - I'm having so much fun right now.

Jinix the Elder

Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill

I'm on my third game, and it isn't getting any less fun. Well, a little. But that's more because Impossible isn't turning out to be such a challenge after all. ;)

I think the only things I forgot to do is the 'Future Double' fight (not sure if this counts as a quest - probably not) and I think there is something to do with the Orc Embassy later in the game.