PDA

View Full Version : Treasure in old royal castle

1nikita1
10-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this? I am assuming it is random, so where one person finds it won,t be where someone else finds it, but I swear I have clicked on every bleeping picture in that castle! Any suggestions?

billythegreat
10-18-2008, 11:10 PM
erm.., I think you have to click on a torch not on paintings ( If u r talking about the follow up quest after finding a head for the skeleton).

1nikita1
10-19-2008, 12:59 AM
No, I am not talking about the secret room the headless skeleton directs you to after you find his randomly placed head. I am talking about the treasure that you went into the castle for in the first place. The clue seems to indicate that you touch a picture and I swear I have touched them all! Some of them caused armies of ghosts to hop out. Anybody have any suggestions?

sector24
10-19-2008, 01:04 AM
In my game, you go through the blue portal to get to the lower level, and there are 3 paintings down there. It was the one that was by itself.

bugmenot
10-19-2008, 01:22 AM
There are pictures all over the place, but the only special one is as far away from the enterance as possible.

Head to the opposite side of the castle, to the part where you are over a balcony, the thone room is below you.

Head thru the blue portal at the top of this room, that will teleport you to the room below (throne room).

The special picture is in that room (north side wall, slightly left of center).

I can't remember if the special picture turns into a portal to a special room, or teleports you to special room.

Anyway, in the special room is the toughest undead army in the castle. Can't really remember the treasure, but I think you got an option to give (some/all?) of it to King Mark.
________
ufc (http://ultimatefighters.org)

1nikita1
10-19-2008, 06:34 AM
Thanks for the help! I never saw that picture, had to rotate to see it.