PDA

View Full Version : Help with a 'quest' and a bug?

Fabs
10-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Just started playing a few days ago, not had much time to get very far so after I was asked to get some dragonfly wings I went killing lake dragonflies, but didn't get any. I know this isn't an actual quest so maybe just unlucky?

Also a bit of an annoyance with what I assume is a bug. Monsters starting chasing you and rather than returning to where they started they stay where they stopped chasing. I have an enemy right next to the magic fountain outside the first castle. I imagine others are running into this. Wondering if theres a reason for it or a fix. Kind of feels like cheating afterwards because all of a sudden you're able to get to that treasure or rune.

fld88
10-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Don't worry about the wings, you can trade them for crytals when you get get 3 or more.

I never heard of a group chasing you into the town square before. That is not bug though, if you play the game as intended you would only worry about getting the stuff when you can defeat them :). I can't imagine what group that is, you should be able to defeat them I suspect. Just buy all the troops you can and kill them. When you right click on the enemy, how strong are they?