PDA

View Full Version : saving problems

kenjika
10-17-2008, 07:37 PM
after lvl 8, after the quest to rescue the archmage rezo, the game stops saving....
anyone with this same problem?

Shaftwindu
10-17-2008, 07:59 PM
I just had this same problem as well. I am a level 12 paladin and after I defeated the staff on the 3rd floor of Archmage Rezo's tower it wouldn't let me save. I went and loaded my previously saved game before i fought that battle and the saving works again. I guess until a patch fix comes out I won't be getting the 25K gold reward and sweet xp :(

slowram
12-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm a Paladin Level 12 and after defeating the staff in the ArchMage tower my saves aren't working. Sadly I didn't realize this till after I did several more tasks. I'm using patch 1.7 for GamersGate edition.

cheezoh
02-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Oops! I just posted a new thread with this same problem without being aware of this one.

This bug is found in 1.6.4 and 1.7 so patchin won't work (so far). Did any of you by any chance continue playing the game? Does the no-save bug reappear at any moment?

cheezoh
02-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Can anyone please load my save game, pass the quest and send it back? Completing the tower quest should not take more than 2 turns at the level I am and there is no chance of failure if you use the Spirits of Rage.

I will REALLY appreciate it! :grin:

You can download my save game here: quicksave.zip (http://www.mnd.com.ar/X/quicksave.zip)