PDA

View Full Version : How many Evilns are there ?

jake21
10-17-2008, 01:27 AM
How many evilns (the thingy you feed Egnum) - and is the number random ?

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-17-2008, 01:45 AM
10? anyway he gets full at around 10 so dont sweat it :)

ganjatron
10-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I found 15 and his status was "pigged out." I got 8 magic runes as a reward for this quest (I'm a mage.)

Not sure if you get any more runes if he is "pigged out" as opposed to "full" but I did search as well as I could and only found 15.

jake21
10-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Ok tahnks. I also found 15. Vaguely I thought someone had said they found 23....

I found 15 and his status was "pigged out." I got 8 magic runes as a reward for this quest (I'm a mage.)

Not sure if you get any more runes if he is "pigged out" as opposed to "full" but I did search as well as I could and only found 15.

phoenixreborn
10-19-2008, 11:39 AM
I found one before I found the monster and I didn't get credit for it...I still got him to full though.

billythegreat
10-19-2008, 01:32 PM
What quest are those evilns for ? i reached elves capital and i saw those around the country side , every time i touched 1, some of my troops are insta killed and i got a message i closed the eviln. Is more to that ?

Edit : nevermind, i got the quest and also found 15 evilns.
Reward 8 mind runes ( as a palladin)

LILI
10-20-2008, 01:39 PM
15 also for me ... it seems to be teh common number to all of us...

Xelian
10-25-2008, 01:40 PM
I also find 15. Also the rewards depends on the state of the Creature. If it is pigged out you get 8 runes of your type. Though as the evlins are nasty i always clear all before giving the creature back to the wizard.

Tuidjy
10-29-2008, 10:05 PM
As a warrior, I also found 15 evilns. I received 8 might runes, so I guess the
rune type depends on the character class.

By the way, no matter what character I play, I always seem to be low on mind
runes. I am too lazy to check, but do skills require a higher total of mind runes
than anything else, or is it just that the good skills do? Or maybe there are
more sources, in game, for the other kinds?

Thurak
10-30-2008, 01:01 PM
I didn´t count, but there was a log entry when I found all, stating that Egnum can´t eat any more.

Victor86
10-30-2008, 10:34 PM
As a warrior, I also found 15 evilns. I received 8 might runes, so I guess the
rune type depends on the character class.

By the way, no matter what character I play, I always seem to be low on mind
runes. I am too lazy to check, but do skills require a higher total of mind runes
than anything else, or is it just that the good skills do? Or maybe there are
more sources, in game, for the other kinds?

Yes it depends on the character class.
Donno if they require a higher total of mind runes but since half of the mind skill are useless , at least for my playing style , there should be enough for the might and magic skills that require them.

sector24
11-04-2008, 01:59 PM
In my game the quest said I received 8 magic runes as a Paladin. But when I went to check the hero screen, I didn't actually receive anything. Seemed odd to me.

ShuiMienLung
12-22-2010, 02:42 PM
(This is my first time running through the game; loved the original on the Sega Genesis, so went ape when I found out there were two more!)

What happens if you picked a bunch of the evilns before you ever found the guy to give you Egnum? Do they re-spawn, or am I SOL?