PDA

View Full Version : Elf wife?

lethul
10-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Is this by far the worst wife to have? Or am i just unlucky in my regalia drops? :p

Zhuangzi
10-16-2008, 12:26 PM
For me, I generally keep Mirabella until I get Xeona (demon wife). I tried the elf wife once but I wasn't impressed. I hear the Dwarven wife is good too but she's too ugly for me to look at. :-P

Writhan
10-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Well, it depends on your army really. Using an elf army with her, really adds alot of +damage, defense and crit. Shouldn't underestimate her, the morale boost is nice. Regalia slots is definately the "worst" item slot, so if you're not using elves, she is probably the worst.

I used the dwarven wife with a dwarf army also, together with the dwarven ale gave me +2 morale to the entire army. Powerful stuff.

I like Xeona the most though. 2 weapon slots are just so pimp :)

Xelian
10-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Well I had 2 Marshal baton's with her which was 2000 more leadership. But yeah reagalias are the most usless ones. And she can't have children (due to a bug)so you can't just put the little beast in her slots :D

taltamir
12-11-2008, 09:49 PM
elves are considered to be some of the best units in the games, but not as good as demons. And she gives them a bonus.

In 1.6.4 and earlier she is bugged and can't have children no matter how often you try. Which is good probably since children tend to suck compared to items.

I don't like the whole divorcing thing... I would have been ok with a harem but kicking the wife and children out just seems so wrong to do :P... If you are interested in role playing a good character she could be the right wife for you because:
1. Demons = bad
2. Zombie = bad
3. Pirate = bad
4. Frog princess gives birth to horrible monstrosities.

Well... that makes her the ideal wife for RP purposes for some. But the question was about the quality of her bonuses...

Danny
12-12-2008, 04:10 AM
Dear Gamers,

Any clue in "Armoured Princess" expansion to KB whether Princess can marry husband?

That will be cool.

Danny

Ryder
12-12-2008, 04:35 AM
For me, I generally keep Mirabella until I get Xeona (demon wife). I tried the elf wife once but I wasn't impressed. I hear the Dwarven wife is good too but she's too ugly for me to look at. :-P
I married her in my current Paladin game for about 2 hours. Used her Dwarven morale boost to help me rescue the Kings son, spent all my money on new recruits and then dumped her like a giant turd.

Lestas
12-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Dear Gamers,

Any clue in "Armoured Princess" expansion to KB whether Princess can marry husband?

That will be cool.

Danny

nope :) no more husbands or wives. She'll be able to hire a squire or a henchman...dunno how should they call it in english.

taltamir
12-12-2008, 07:11 AM
both words you used are appropriate.