PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection scroll

billythegreat
10-16-2008, 06:54 AM
I used the resurrection scroll in training stage, in the beginning. I realized much later i am not able to find another one. Am i screwed or can I buy it somewhere? I am level 7 and i just killed the giant turtle.

Saridu
10-16-2008, 08:13 AM
I used the resurrection scroll in training stage, in the beginning. I realized much later i am not able to find another one. Am i screwed or can I buy it somewhere? I am level 7 and i just killed the giant turtle.

I was waiting for this, no you're not screwed, my Paladin was offered Resurrection in the swamps and it's not such a rare spell late game. Will make you life harder if you don't find it, esp as a paladin (possibly shaping up to be the hardest class) that spell is his one saving grace early game!

Good luck!

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-16-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm lvl 21 as a Warrior having restarted the game (I was using Mage previously) and have not cone across this spell nor hypnotise which is making life REALLY tough. First time out I found hypnotis early game and ressurect in the Elven lands.

I'm playing on hard level and it is exactly that without those spells.

vastgirth
10-16-2008, 12:11 PM
im a level 21 warrior and i've still not come accross a resurrection scroll.

I only found out the other day thought about the arrows that you can press if the vendor has more than 2 scrolls, so i have been going back to make sure i haven't missed it anywhere. No sign yet though!

I do have phantom and hypnosis so its not tooo bad...

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-16-2008, 02:45 PM
im a level 21 warrior and i've still not come accross a resurrection scroll.

I only found out the other day thought about the arrows that you can press if the vendor has more than 2 scrolls, so i have been going back to make sure i haven't missed it anywhere. No sign yet though!

I do have phantom and hypnosis so its not tooo bad...

hmmm see when i was a mage had scrifice and hypnosis before i even got the Elven lands. Is it cause i'm a warrior? why is the game holding out one me grrrrr I NEED THOSE SCROLLS DAMITT!! ;)

Kosiciel
10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Joy of randomness :)

billythegreat
10-17-2008, 05:50 AM
Hmm, due the importance of this scroll, i suppose they should WRITE it directly in your magic book right from the start.How the hell should a noob like me in King's bounty, know that i cannot find another one for 20 levels more or less...

Grrr, every class should start with 1 spell already learned.:evil:

Jinix the Elder
10-18-2008, 08:09 PM
I have started the game a few times and sometimes you can find resurrection spells or the pheonix spells at the beginning of the game, other times you won't find those scrolls until much later. Same goes for magic items.

This is really good - because everytime you play the game you have to play it differently. It keeps the game fresher that way and more enjoyable.

Jinix the Elder

War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.
Mao Zedong

vastgirth
10-18-2008, 10:17 PM
now level high level 24 and just starting to approach the the necromancers castle in the land of the dead and still no resurrection scroll!

That scroll would be so usefull. grrr

It's starting to get annoying now....

bman654
10-18-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm lvl 11 in the Isles as a Mage and I only just got Phantom (from a quest) and Hypnosis (from using an item I got from a quest and fighting a really easy gremlin battle). I'm still looking for Ressurection & sacrifice and I've gone through all of the few Inquisitors I've found so far.

OmegaDestroyer
10-19-2008, 12:46 AM
The randomness can be a pain. My starting character was a Paladin and I didn't get resurrection until the land of dead.

As to my mage, I have a level 17 going and still haven't found Ghost Blade.

vastgirth
10-19-2008, 05:44 PM
finally found resurrection! King Mark had it in his inventory after i killed general undead leader guy!

big sigh... ahhhhhhh

billythegreat
10-20-2008, 09:00 AM
Finally at level 21 i found it in Thousand river ,after i turned in the quest to get a flower from Great forest.Damn it, and when I think i had it at level 1 and i wasted on training grounds... Now only if i can get my hands on a hypnotize spell.