PDA

View Full Version : Can't start the game

kiwibirds
10-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Hello,

I bought(from mightape/gpstore) KB yesterday and installed it yesterday and it installed fine, When i went to start it, it took awhile to authenticate the disc but after awhile it loaded the game, all good played for the night then came this morning to play it again and it doesn't want to load. i've tried starting it from the autorun the desktop icon and the program files/atari icon but it just loads till it says it didn't authenticate in time, so i retry it says it again then it says it cannot authenticate in time with a close button instead of a retry.

Now maybe i just needa reinstall the game but i can't find out where my save data is kept.

so please either tell me how to fix it and make it work, or tell me where the save data is kept so i can reinstall it.

Thanks alot

Edit: ok nvm about where the save data is, i forgot some games store the save games in my documents, but any reason why it isn't authenticating the disc in time to start?

Edit 2: Ok i figured it out, i started the game originally on my big screen(1920 res and changed the game res to 1920, then this morning i loaded it up on my small screen(big screen was off) which is 1420 res, in other words make sure you start the game on a screen with the same resoultion as your game settings.