PDA

View Full Version : done..

Likethat
10-14-2008, 09:07 PM
ARg.. i finished...

now what..xD i definitly dont feel like playing again as a mage or paladin o_O

whatever...

What did you guys score when you completed ? i scored pretty low.. think it was 5xx so i came third on my list xD

Zhuangzi
10-14-2008, 10:47 PM
960 as a Paladin on Hard, day 49. I will score over 1000 this time as a Hard Mage, especially cos I'm nearly finished and it's only day 31. :-P

Likethat
10-15-2008, 09:49 AM
lol i finished day 52.. xD on normal..

i just tried playing as a mage on impossible.. not fun :( lol im considering deleting the game now xD not really anything more you can do when you've completed.. i thought u would be able to play freely like you have your own castle and shit as in erm.. forgot the name but something magic ? might and magic ? whatever .. the game thats almost like this..

Writhan
10-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Your only choice is to restart and try to score better.

I had like 950 when I completed with my mage on normal skill. I don't recall how long time I spend though.

Gatts
10-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Prior deleting it right away I would consider to wait for the add-on that is brewed in Dev's den, also there should come pretty mods soon that not only help to improve the game play but also will change the game into something new.

Xelian
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM
lol i finished day 52.. xD on normal..

i just tried playing as a mage on impossible.. not fun :( lol im considering deleting the game now xD not really anything more you can do when you've completed.. i thought u would be able to play freely like you have your own castle and shit as in erm.. forgot the name but something magic ? might and magic ? whatever .. the game thats almost like this..

Heroes of might and magic.

Likethat
10-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Prior deleting it right away I would consider to wait for the add-on that is brewed in Dev's den, also there should come pretty mods soon that not only help to improve the game play but also will change the game into something new.

too late lol already deleted it xD

and Xelian exactly .. thats what i meant :P

lol when i came here.. http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/Likethat11/lol.jpg i was like what the **** lol

wolfing
10-15-2008, 06:53 PM
too late lol already deleted it xD

and Xelian exactly .. thats what i meant :P

lol when i came here.. i was like what the **** lol

33 coins at that stage??? Man, I spent all money I could and still had like 3.5 million coins there.
My score sucked because I didn't know it would depend on time played, and I usually left the game running all the time while having lunch, naps, etc. I was like 7th overall, but on my second run I hopefully will do much better.
By the way, if you played as pure warrior, try playing as pure mage, very different play style.

phoenixreborn
10-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Wwarrior, normal difficulty (though I used some magic). My score was 666 hehe. I think I was third, a knight.

I like how they gave some stats.

Gonna try again as a mage.

Zhuangzi
10-15-2008, 11:08 PM
To get a high score (i.e. no 1 on the list) you need to complete the game quickly. This doesn't mean you need to skip any quests (in fact I think they ALL need to be done) but it does mean you need to cut down on unnecessary travelling between continents. You will notice that when you sail or fly to a different location it usually goes to the next day at 7am. So a trip back to the Freedom Islands to pick up some more Sea Dogs and Orc Shamans is going to set you back TWO GAME DAYS.

Realising this, I was able to cut down the time from 49 days in my first game to 33 in my second, and improve the score accordingly. I don't think you can do it much quicker than this without skipping stuff, because there are several times when you have to travel from one continent to another to fulfill part of a quest.

I noticed that times doesn't seem to pass when going back and from the Land of the Dead and Elinia, or Underground Sea/Demonis.

Jamers
10-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Zhuangzi:
It can be done quicker. I think I'm almost done (I'm at Haas' Labyrinth) and I'm on day 15 as a Paladin (normal difficulty, though). Remember that if you're trying to save game time, whenever you have to travel between Greenwort and Kordar, just walk through the Creiston Mines instead of using the dirigible. This doesn't even take long enough to shift from one time of day to another (daytime --> evening, etc.)Doing so will cut down a lot on wasted game days.

Hope this helps.

Zhuangzi
10-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Day 15! What level are you? Surely you can't have cleared out everything? If so, that's phenomenal, even for Medium. :cool:

Likethat
10-18-2008, 08:55 PM
lol i didnt know that it took time to travel with dirigibles and such.. man i could have saved A LOT of time i have made many many many unnecessary flights and boattrips.. wow xD almost regret deleting the game now :P **** it..