PDA

View Full Version : Ancient ent

sporting1986
10-13-2008, 09:46 PM
do anyone knows where to find ancient ents?i´m changing my troops to elves, i got bored of dwarfs :rolleyes:

ganjatron
10-13-2008, 09:58 PM
I got some from the Daloer the Elven capital, but they were only available after I saved the Queen. Haven't seem them elsewhere in my game and ent sprouts just give me regular Ents.

Tried them out, but I just don't get these units. They have a ranged attack skill that they have to spend one turn reloading by using their other/second skill? As far as melee, I guess they would be good, but with 1 initiative and 1 speed, everything is dead before the Ent crosses the middle. Also very vulnerable to fire like all plants but they have a ton of hit points.

Maybe I just don't get these guys..haven't tried them out much.

Xelian
10-14-2008, 07:02 AM
I got some from the Daloer the Elven capital, but they were only available after I saved the Queen. Haven't seem them elsewhere in my game and ent sprouts just give me regular Ents.

Tried them out, but I just don't get these units. They have a ranged attack skill that they have to spend one turn reloading by using their other/second skill? As far as melee, I guess they would be good, but with 1 initiative and 1 speed, everything is dead before the Ent crosses the middle. Also very vulnerable to fire like all plants but they have a ton of hit points.

I preffer the regular ents. They have the same ranged skill but it reloads by itself. They are also faster and with running can even enter melee with the enemy.

Juha76
10-14-2008, 10:34 AM

I use teleport, so they are at enemys face on my first turn. :grin:
They work great on elven lands, but on demon world they suck. Cerberus and Knights work great with teleport.

I think all units are good if you know how to use them and use them in right maps.