PDA

View Full Version : Way to determine children

Trigeminal
10-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Hey all,

From reading everything posted, I gather that the children you have is random, but predetermined at the games start. Given this, there must be a way to view and edit save games to see what child you would have and to change ones you already have. Has anyone looked into this?

OmegaDestroyer
10-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Apparently it isn't for me.

I've beaten the game once as a Paladin and now I'm plyaing as a Mage. Married the frog lady in both cases. Ended up with the same kids. :mad:

Trigeminal
10-14-2008, 02:15 AM
Well, I sort of figured out a solution:

1) Search for cheat codes.
2) Super buff your character to the moon.
3) "Kiss" your wife
4) Kill some easy baddies.
5) See what Pops out
6) Repeat.
7) Reload.

Not the most efficient way but it works. My mage got a +5% experience and a +10 Rage. I stopped there as I don't want the +10 rage.

P.S. Does anyone else wish we could do an amniocentesis, check the DNA, and abort (or leave at the local firestation), if the baby sucks. Hell I'm okay with adopting the kids for a modest fee if they have good bonuses.

Namel
10-14-2008, 02:16 AM
If you are that picky just use items. :)

Xelian
10-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Well, I sort of figured out a solution:

1) Search for cheat codes.
2) Super buff your character to the moon.
3) "Kiss" your wife
4) Kill some easy baddies.
5) See what Pops out
6) Repeat.
7) Reload.

Not the most efficient way but it works. My mage got a +5% experience and a +10 Rage. I stopped there as I don't want the +10 rage.

P.S. Does anyone else wish we could do an amniocentesis, check the DNA, and abort (or leave at the local firestation), if the baby sucks. Hell I'm okay with adopting the kids for a modest fee if they have good bonuses.

I used this with Feanora. Get her as a wife. It require a little running around snakes mostly. Do not touch the easy encounters in greenwort. Go back to greenwort and kill them fast.

Got two crappy children again. Well they were better then the previous game. Then i got the 2 + Scrolls babies... Now i've gotten rage and +5 defence. Good they taken the hat slot and an artifact slot.