PDA

View Full Version : Very Weak, Weak, match, strong, slightly stronger, overpowering, impossible

Likethat
10-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Or whatever the order those are in...

I would like to know.. what the **** do they count from when judging that.. because.. i just killed a hero that said it was "Impossible" lol.

i Did only have 3 slots full and 2 empty but still.. when it says impossible it should be impossible.. :P

reed
10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
wow, was that easy mode ?

Likethat
10-13-2008, 04:38 PM
nope.. Normal

BigBoss
10-13-2008, 05:31 PM
It depends of what caracter u play. I u play mage is very easy to beat strong, very strong imposible monsters. For ex. i beat that big final ogre with a mage at level 23, so nothing is imposible :D

LE: usualy these atributes only compare your army with enemy's army, not hero spels, rege box, etc

Likethat
10-13-2008, 06:49 PM
It depends of what caracter u play. I u play mage is very easy to beat strong, very strong imposible monsters. For ex. i beat that big final ogre with a mage at level 23, so nothing is imposible :D

LE: usualy these atributes only compare your army with enemy's army, not hero spels, rege box, etc

thx for spoiling that there is a big ogre..

lol no its ok xD

well im playing warrior.. why should mage be better ?

BigBoss
10-13-2008, 09:54 PM
For a mage his army is just a meat shield until he manage to finish his enemies with his spels. As a mage u often finish your enemies in the first turn with just 2 spels.

A mage is good on normal, but on hard or imposible i don't think he will do that well.

Zhuangzi
10-14-2008, 01:08 AM
Well, I'm playing as a Hard Mage and I'm winning very easily. Just finished the Land of the Dead - level 26, 800k gold, day 28. I'm romping it in.

Only Impossible will be a real challenge in this game. :-P

bugmenot
10-14-2008, 01:22 AM
i Did only have 3 slots full and 2 empty but still.. when it says impossible it should be impossible.. :P

That is why.

It's not a simple 100 nasty monsters vs a level 10 mage.

I believe it's a comparison of the total leadership of your army vs their army, and if you had only 3 slots then you appeared a lot weaker.

I'm assuming if you had all 5 slots the enemy would've been listed as strong or match.

Still, it's good winning a battle like that.

I'd guess the only ways it would be possible is as a mage in the early game (when direct damage is still effective), or if you've got 3 stacks of powerful archers and facing 5 melee stacks, and you are casting slow.
________
buy easy vape (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-14-2008, 12:42 PM
thx for spoiling that there is a big ogre..

lol no its ok xD

well im playing warrior.. why should mage be better ?

That was pretty stupid wasn't it.

Daedalus
10-14-2008, 05:13 PM
That is why.

It's not a simple 100 nasty monsters vs a level 10 mage.

I believe it's a comparison of the total leadership of your army vs their army, and if you had only 3 slots then you appeared a lot weaker.

I'm assuming if you had all 5 slots the enemy would've been listed as strong or match.

Still, it's good winning a battle like that.

I'd guess the only ways it would be possible is as a mage in the early game (when direct damage is still effective), or if you've got 3 stacks of powerful archers and facing 5 melee stacks, and you are casting slow.

the actual amount of leadership per troop is also taken into account i think. ie a 260 leadership troop maxed vs a 20 leadership troop maxed will favor the 260 leadership troop in the power comparison