PDA

View Full Version : What to do ?

Likethat
10-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Hello ppl.. i got this game about.. erm...a week ago or so...so far so good.. its been pretty easy, but im only on normal so...whatever..

My current situation is that i am lvl 25 and have about 20K leadership ( 19730 or something)... now im as far as that dragon road thing to the orcs.. and i was broke so i wandered around the land of death for a while trying to scrape something together.. im at about 284k so far now i was thinking about making an army...

My Question is... what da hell do i buy ? ive had just about everything you can have.. but i still have some thoughts about, whats better the Elf's or the Hunters ? cus the Elf's do 4-5 dmg and have 50 hp.. And the Hunters have 90 hp and does 8-10 dmg.. but the cost is elf's 270 gold and hunters 700 gold.. and the elfs has the ability to do as much damage as the hunters can.. so .. wouldnt the elf's be better ?

as for the rest so far i think ill take Knight's for one at least..
So... so far im thinking Knights, Elfs, blank, blank,blank.. ( maybe some giants or something ? )

ill probably just pick something before this gets an answer :P

megakill
10-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Giants - worked well for me :-)

Likethat
10-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Giants - worked well for me :-)

haha.. ok.. money,money,money,money.. wheres the best place to get some money?!

megakill
10-13-2008, 01:50 PM

I sold lot's of items I didn't use - probably for 500K at least...
Then I never had problem with money - some paladin skills ugraded, normally ended up with 50-60K gold revenue per fight

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 02:03 PM

Im the exact same level and pretty much same leadership. only ive got 2267k :) go back and do the tournaments if u havent done em. alot of the chests where i am atm in the lands of the dead have major bucks in em as well..like megakill says, u should be getting quite a bit after battles as well by this stage.

Likethat
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
already sold all my items :D

i havent done the tourneys but that would be pretty hard with my current army ..

and ive also almost cleared out the lands of death ( ofc there are some left ) so money after battle isnt really a availabilty.. but thx anyway.. ill check the tournament out.. see if i CAN do it with my current army xD

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Royal snakes are some of the best units in the game and not that expensive and shamans are as well. get some of them as well as some bears and the tournies wont be a problem, especially if u have some decent spells like phantom..knights are expensive if u are low on cash and in too short supply to be viable (for me at least). Evil Beholders are great range units as well if u can buy em.

Likethat
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
ok i just completed the tournament.. it wasnt as hard as i thought and i made a good 300k of it so i guess it was worth it :D

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 03:00 PM
there are a few of em..do the magic range as well in allania.

Marlowe
10-13-2008, 03:04 PM
I'm surprised you'd have a money problem on normal, though I've heard it is a bigger issue on hard. I'm level 23 with zero levels in Trophies, have spent money like a drunken sailor on everything in sight (every item I might conceivably have a use for, every spell, extra troop stacks that I garrison, about 200K on a divorce, and 300K on two runes) and still have about 1.7 million gold. In fact, I think money is too easy to obtain on normal; it hasn't been a factor in my game since the first few levels in Greenwort.

Likethat
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm surprised you'd have a money problem on normal, though I've heard it is a bigger issue on hard. I'm level 23 with zero levels in Trophies, have spent money like a drunken sailor on everything in sight (every item I might conceivably have a use for, every spell, extra troop stacks that I garrison, about 200K on a divorce, and 300K on two runes) and still have about 1.7 million gold. In fact, I think money is too easy to obtain on normal; it hasn't been a factor in my game since the first few levels in Greenwort.

yeah i dont know where i went wrong...maybe its because ive sneaked around so many enemies xD.. but right now it isnt such a big problem either the dragons in that labyrinth pay very well.. but i dont get how u guys can have THAT much money.. i really dont get it...

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 03:45 PM
yeah i dont know where i went wrong...maybe its because ive sneaked around so many enemies xD.. but right now it isnt such a big problem either the dragons in that labyrinth pay very well.. but i dont get how u guys can have THAT much money.. i really dont get it...

only thing i can think of is maybe you keep losing too many troops in battles..you need some tank troops...at the start yeah money is a problem but by now u should be rolling in it (on normal at least).

Likethat
10-13-2008, 04:45 PM
nah i always keep an eye on my troops killed and the money earned.. i guess i did lose quite a bit when i had alot of faries and shit like that but.. still...

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 04:59 PM
dunno then..i think i only find it so easy cos i keep spamming phantom on the tank troops..the ai seem to always target those after archers.

Likethat
10-13-2008, 05:11 PM
yeah i use phantom pretty often too..

the money isnt really an issue anymore... so much..finally started moving to the dragon passage or whatever.. they pay fairly well i must say :D but compared to you guys that has 1000k + i dont get that :D