PDA

View Full Version : Where can I recruit "Polar bears" ??

Atreides_Leto
10-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi,

I started using for some time "the polar bears".In my opinion are the best level 4 units. But now I have a problem: I kind of running low on them.
Can you tell me where can I find some??

Thanks

Tuplis
10-13-2008, 10:18 AM
I don't think there is a place where they can be hired in every game.

vicheron
10-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Almost everything you can buy or hire is randomly generated. However, there is a good chance of finding a shop that sells polar bears in Dwarven lands.

Direwolf
10-13-2008, 10:35 AM
I love them too.

Keep an eye out for the "sacrifice" spell. I finally got it early in my new game and it has been great for keeping my troops replenished.

Can't say that the peasants like it much though...heh

cheers,
DW

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 04:34 PM
great units. in my game theres masses of em in freedom isles, i keep about 300 in reserve.

OmegaDestroyer
10-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Check the Isles of Freedom. Should be some out towards the Barbarian camp that has the rage fountatin and the head worth 35k. Second map, off the eastern coast.

I agree about their utility. They are an excellant unit. Great tank units.

Xelian
10-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Check the Isles of Freedom. Should be some out towards the Barbarian camp that has the rage fountatin and the head worth 35k. Second map, off the eastern coast.

I agree about their utility. They are an excellant unit. Great tank units.

Check barbarian camps. They show up randomly but mostly in barbarian camps and i've found some in dwarven taverns.

dbgager
10-14-2008, 07:38 AM
I believe all of the units that are for sale..are randomly generated...In my game for example ..I am level 16, and have not seen a single Polar Bear yet..I have been all through Freedom Isles..and Dwarf Lands. So for the most part its a matter of luck if you get the option to buy Polar Bears or not.