PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Roger

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-12-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm doing some mission for a pirate Scott simspon? in the eastern islands, he wants me to deliver gold to the pirate brotherhood which i did. Then the the pirate wanted more gold (due to weight of the wife) so i went back and the deal was i got the "Jolly roger" from the first pirate to settle the score with the brotherhood which i turned down cause i dont use pirates..did i mes up?

I figured the jolly roger is a flag with morale for pirates so like i say i didnt want it.

Xelian
10-12-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm doing some mission for a pirate Scott simspon? in the eastern islands, he wants me to deliver gold to the pirate brotherhood which i did. Then the the pirate wanted more gold (due to weight of the wife) so i went back and the deal was i got the "Jolly roger" from the first pirate to settle the score with the brotherhood which i turned down cause i dont use pirates..did i mes up?

I figured the jolly roger is a flag with morale for pirates so like i say i didnt want it.

You missed the second part of the quest. Get and deliver the gold bars. That way you only gain. The Jolly roger isn't worth the money you will spend.

Mannyx
10-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Actually, I think its better to choose the Jolly Roger because you dont have to pay the debt, u just complete another quest for that guy to get rid of your debt and you get some extra exp and money.

Xelian
10-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Actually, I think its better to choose the Jolly Roger because you dont have to pay the debt, u just complete another quest for that guy to get rid of your debt and you get some extra exp and money.

Hmm didn't know that.

nakago
10-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Jolly rogers flag fits nicely with Mirabella,
with her and this flag (which you can give to her to wear)
your sea dogs and marauders are SUPER charged. they are just so much better than other units at this point of game. get the flag and marry mirabella

Jinix the Elder
10-18-2008, 07:53 PM
If you accept the debt and take the Jolly Roger, you'll get another quest to bring pot back from his secret grow-op and earn your money back with extra!

As nakago says in her/his post you can use the Jolly Roger for more things so taking the flag instead of the 60k of gold turns out better.

Jinix the Elder

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.
Muhammad Ali