PDA

View Full Version : Do you get more experience using a higher spirit rage in each group?

LiveInABox
10-10-2008, 02:27 AM
anyone know? so if say you used the reaper's "Black Hole" which costs considerably more rage than his "rage drain", would the reaper get more experiece from that at the end of the battle? and do u get more experience if you use a rage spirit twice in a battle??

kennec
10-11-2008, 01:40 AM
i think not

i made tests when i tryed lvl up ice rage box.

charger wich costed 35 gave me same xp as gizmo wich costed 9 at that time.

not sure though, try and repeat battle and see for your self...

Lord_Loffen
10-11-2008, 05:49 AM
But none of Lina's devics is like another's "normal" rage attack, like evil shoal, black hole, Smashing sword, etc.

Nike-it
10-23-2008, 05:38 AM
anyone know? so if say you used the reaper's "Black Hole" which costs considerably more rage than his "rage drain", would the reaper get more experiece from that at the end of the battle? and do u get more experience if you use a rage spirit twice in a battle??

The experience depends on many parameters, such as level of the hero, damage to the enemy, leadership and etc.

travcm
10-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Based on the Russian manual, experience gained is just based on the ability used. What you are using it on, damage it does, and the strength of your enemy doesn't matter. Upgrading abilities increases the experience gained by using that specific ability.

Examples:
Stone Wall (basic) = +10 experience
Rockfall upgraded once = +18 experience
Gismo without any upgrades = +20 experience
Ice Thorns = +30 experience
Glots Armor fully upgraded = +50 experience

Search for the translated Russian fan manual for more info.